Cost-Benefit Analysis for Investment Decisions: Chapter 10 (Economic Prices for Tradable Goods and Services)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dinwiddy,Caroline L. & Teal,Francis J., 1996.
"Principles of Cost-Benefit Analysis for Developing Countries,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521473583, March.
- Dinwiddy,Caroline L. & Teal,Francis J., 1996. "Principles of Cost-Benefit Analysis for Developing Countries," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521479165, March.
- Glenn Jenkins & Pastor T. Lorenzo Jr. & Theresa Panuccio, "undated". "The Visayas Communal Irrigation Project," Development Discussion Papers 1994-07, JDI Executive Programs.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Glenn P. Jenkins & Mikhail Miklyaev, 2014. "Cost-Benefit Analysis Of Small Holders' Lambs And Goats Fattening Activity In Ethiopia," Development Discussion Papers 2013-11, JDI Executive Programs.
- Glenn P. Jenkins & Mikhail Miklyaev, 2013. "A Cost-Benefit Analysis Of Local Production Of Ready To Use Theraupetic Foods In Uganda," Development Discussion Papers 2012-05, JDI Executive Programs.
More about this item
Keywordstradable; non-tradable; importables; exportables; imports; exports; economic costs; economic benefits.;
- H43 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Project Evaluation; Social Discount Rate
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qed:dpaper:203. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bahman Kashi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/qedquca.html .