Cost-Benefit Analysis for Investment Decisions: Chapter 10 (Economic Prices for Tradable Goods and Services)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dinwiddy,Caroline L. & Teal,Francis J., 1996.
"Principles of Cost-Benefit Analysis for Developing Countries,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521473583, April.
- Dinwiddy,Caroline L. & Teal,Francis J., 1996. "Principles of Cost-Benefit Analysis for Developing Countries," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521479165, April.
- Glenn Jenkins & Pastor T. Lorenzo Jr. & Theresa Panuccio, "undated". "The Visayas Communal Irrigation Project," Development Discussion Papers 1994-07, JDI Executive Programs.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Glenn P. Jenkins & Mikhail Miklyaev, 2014. "Cost-Benefit Analysis Of Small Holders' Lambs And Goats Fattening Activity In Ethiopia," Development Discussion Papers 2013-11, JDI Executive Programs.
- Glenn P. Jenkins & Mikhail Miklyaev, 2013. "A Cost-Benefit Analysis Of Local Production Of Ready To Use Theraupetic Foods In Uganda," Development Discussion Papers 2012-05, JDI Executive Programs.
More about this item
Keywordstradable; non-tradable; importables; exportables; imports; exports; economic costs; economic benefits.;
- H43 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Project Evaluation; Social Discount Rate
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qed:dpaper:203. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bahman Kashi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/qedquca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.