Economic evaluation of communicable disease interventions in developing countries: a critical review of the published literature
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jose‐Luis Bobadilla & Peter Cowley, 1995. "Designing and implementing packages of essential health services," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 7(3), pages 543-554, May.
- Gerard, Karen, 1992. "Cost-utility in practice: A policy maker's guide to the state of the art," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 249-279, July.
- Dinwiddy,Caroline L. & Teal,Francis J., 1996.
"Principles of Cost-Benefit Analysis for Developing Countries,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521479165, March.
- Dinwiddy,Caroline L. & Teal,Francis J., 1996. "Principles of Cost-Benefit Analysis for Developing Countries," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521473583, May.
- Saunderson, Paul R., 1995. "An economic evaluation of alternative programme designs for tuberculosis control in rural Uganda," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 40(9), pages 1203-1212, May.
- Andrew Briggs & Mark Sculpher, 1995. "Sensitivity analysis in economic evaluation: A review of published studies," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 4(5), pages 355-371, September.
- Jean-François Baladi & Devidas Menon & Nicolaas Otten, 1998. "Use of economic evaluation guidelines: 2 years' experience in Canada," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 7(3), pages 221-227.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ngowu, Rufus & Larson, James S. & Kim, Min Su, 2008. "Reducing child mortality in Nigeria: A case study of immunization and systemic factors," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 161-164, July.
- Ranson, Kent & Law, Tyler J. & Bennett, Sara, 2010. "Establishing health systems financing research priorities in developing countries using a participatory methodology," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 70(12), pages 1933-1942, June.
- Grupo de Economía de la Salud & Jairo Humberto Restrepo, 2006. "Evaluación económica en salud: tópicos teóricos y aplicaciones en ColombiaEsta Observación pretende motivar el estudio y aplicación de esta área de trabajo de la Economía de la Salud en Colombia, adem," OBSERVATORIO SEGURIDAD SOCIAL 015588, GRUPO DE ECONOMÍA DE LA SALUD.
- Sun-Young Kim & Sue Goldie, 2008. "Cost-Effectiveness Analyses of Vaccination Programmes," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 26(3), pages 191-215, March.
- Maria-Florencia Hutter & Roberto Rodríguez-Ibeas & Fernando Antonanzas, 2014. "Methodological reviews of economic evaluations in health care: what do they target?," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 15(8), pages 829-840, November.
- Samuel Shillcutt & Damian Walker & Catherine Goodman & Anne Mills, 2009. "Cost Effectiveness in Low- and Middle-Income Countries," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 27(11), pages 903-917, November.
- Kittiphong Thiboonboon & Benjarin Santatiwongchai & Varit Chantarastapornchit & Waranya Rattanavipapong & Yot Teerawattananon, 2016. "A Systematic Review of Economic Evaluation Methodologies Between Resource-Limited and Resource-Rich Countries: A Case of Rotavirus Vaccines," Applied Health Economics and Health Policy, Springer, vol. 14(6), pages 659-672, December.
- Amanda Glassman & Kalipso Chalkidou, 2012. "Priority-Setting in Health: Building Institutions for Smarter Public Spending," Working Papers id:5043, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:hlthec:v:9:y:2000:i:8:p:681-698. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jhome/5749 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.