Cost-Benefit Analysis for Investment Decisions: Chapter 9 (The Shadow Price of Foreign Exchange and Non-Tradable Outlays)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Warr, Peter G, 1977. "Shadow Pricing with Policy Constraints," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 53(142&143), pages 149-166, June-Sept.
- Fane, George, 1991. "The Social Opportunity Cost of Foreign Exchange: A Partial Defence of Harberger et al," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 67(199), pages 307-316, December.
- Edmar Bacha & Lance Taylor, 1971. "Foreign Exchange Shadow Prices: A Critical Review of Current Theories," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 85(2), pages 197-224.
- Arnold C Harberger & Glenn P Jenkins & Chun‐Yan Kuo & M Benjamin Mphahlele, 2003.
"The Economic Cost of Foreign Exchange for South Africa,"
South African Journal of Economics,
Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 71(2), pages 155-169, June.
- Arnold C Harberger & Glenn P. Jenkins & Chun-Yan Kuo & M Benjamin Mphahlele, 2003. "The Economic Cost of Foreign Exchange for South Africa," Development Discussion Papers 2003-04, JDI Executive Programs.
- Glenn P. Jenkins & Chun-Yan Kuo, 1985.
"On Measuring the Social Opportunity Cost of Foreign Exchange,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 18(2), pages 400-415, May.
- Glenn P. Jenkins & Chun-Yan Kuo, 1985. "On Measuring the Social Opportunity Cost of Foreign Exchange," Development Discussion Papers 1985-06, JDI Executive Programs.
- Dinwiddy,Caroline L. & Teal,Francis J., 1996.
"Principles of Cost-Benefit Analysis for Developing Countries,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521473583.
- Dinwiddy,Caroline L. & Teal,Francis J., 1996. "Principles of Cost-Benefit Analysis for Developing Countries," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521479165.
- Glenn Jenkins & Chun-Yan Kuo, 1998. "Estimation Of The National Parameters For Economic Cost-Benfit Analysis For The Philippines," Development Discussion Papers 1998-04, JDI Executive Programs.
More about this item
Keywordsforeign exchange; economic cost of non-tradable outlays;
- H43 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Project Evaluation; Social Discount Rate
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qed:dpaper:202. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Babcock). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/qedquca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.