Cost-Benefit Analysis for Investment Decisions: Chapter 7 (Principles Underlying The Economic Analysis of Projects)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Arnold C Harberger & Glenn P Jenkins & Chun-Yan Kuo & M Benjamin Mphahlele, 2003. "The Economic Cost of Foreign Exchange for South Africa," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 71(2), pages 155-169, June.
- Jenkins, G.P., 1998.
"Evaluation of Stakeholder Impacts in Cost-Benefit Analysis,"
631, Harvard - Institute for International Development.
- Glenn Jenkins, 1999. "Evaluation of Stakeholder Impacts in Cost-Benefit Analysis," Development Discussion Papers 1999-10, JDI Executive Programs.
- Glenn Jenkins & Henry Lim, 1999. "An Integrated Analysis of a Power Purchase Agreement," Development Discussion Papers 1999-08, JDI Executive Programs.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic evaluation; financial appraisal; net cash flow; willingness to pay; economic resource cost;
- H43 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Project Evaluation; Social Discount Rate
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2011-11-01 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-PPM-2011-11-01 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qed:dpaper:2000. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bahman Kashi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/qedquca.html .