On the Use of Distributional Weights in Social Cost-Benefit Analysis
In: Research in Taxation
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Harberger, Arnold C, 1978. "On the Use of Distributional Weights in Social Cost-Benefit Analysis," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 86(2), pages 87-120, April.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lorene Yap, 1976. "Internal Migration and Economic Development in Brazil," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 90(1), pages 119-137.
- D R Vining & T Kontuly, 1977. "Increasing returns to city size in the face of an impending decline in the sizes of large cities: Which is the bogus fact?," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 9(1), pages 59-62, January.
- D R Vining Jr & T Kontuly, 1977. "Increasing Returns to City Size in the Face of an Impending Decline in the Sizes of Large Cities: Which is the Bogus Fact?," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 9(1), pages 59-62, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:12310. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .