Report NEP-ACC-2011-11-01This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hofstrand, Donald & Edwards, William M., 2011. "Income Tax Considerations of Business Transfers," Staff General Research Papers Archive 34475, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Nelly Exbrayat & Benny Geys, 2011. "Trade Integration and Business Tax Differentials : Theory and Evidence from OECD Countries," Working Papers 1123, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- Paul Eckerstorfer, 2011. "Relative Consumption Concerns and the Optimal Tax Mix," NRN working papers 2011-12, The Austrian Center for Labor Economics and the Analysis of the Welfare State, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Paul Eckerstorfer, 2011. "Optimal redistributive taxation in a multi-externality model," NRN working papers 2011-07, The Austrian Center for Labor Economics and the Analysis of the Welfare State, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Jing Xu & Ximing Yue, 2011. "Redistributive Impacts of Personal Income Tax in Urban China," University of Western Ontario, Centre for Human Capital and Productivity (CHCP) Working Papers 201119, University of Western Ontario, Centre for Human Capital and Productivity (CHCP).
- Paolo Pellizzari & Dino Rizzi, 2011. "A Multi-Agent Model of Tax Evasion with Public Expenditure," Working Papers 2011_15, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Carine Nourry & Thomas Seegmuller & Alain Venditti, 2011. "Aggregate instability under balanced-budget consumption taxes: a re-examination," Working Papers halshs-00633609, HAL.
- Apps, Patricia & Long, Ngo Van & Rees, Ray, 2011. "Optimal Piecewise Linear Income Taxation," IZA Discussion Papers 6007, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- John B. Burbidge & Kirk A. Collins & James B. Davies & Lonnie Magee, 2011. "Effective Tax and Subsidy Rates on Human Capital in Canada," University of Western Ontario, Centre for Human Capital and Productivity (CHCP) Working Papers 20114, University of Western Ontario, Centre for Human Capital and Productivity (CHCP).
- Glenn Jenkins & Chun-Yan Kuo & Arnold C. Harberger, 2011. "Cost-Benefit Analysis for Investment Decisions: Chapter 7 (Principles Underlying The Economic Analysis of Projects)," Development Discussion Papers 2011-07, JDI Executive Programs.