Evaluation of Stakeholder Impacts in Cost-Benefit Analysis
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Glenn Jenkins, 1999. "Evaluation of Stakeholder Impacts in Cost-Benefit Analysis," Development Discussion Papers 1999-10, JDI Executive Programs.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kinell, Gerda & Söderqvist, Tore & Elmgren, Ragnar & Walve, Jacob & Franzén, Frida, 2012. "Cost-Benefit Analysis in a Framework of Stakeholder Involvement and Integrated Coastal Zone Modeling," CERE Working Papers 2012:1, CERE - the Center for Environmental and Resource Economics.
- Migara S. Jayawardena & Glenn Jenkins & Mario Marchesini, "undated". "Fourth Fisheries Project In Bangladesh an Integrated Project Analysis," Development Discussion Papers 1998-08, JDI Executive Programs.
- MIGARA JAYAWARDENA & Glenn Jenkins & GANGADHAR SHUKLA, 1999. "Control Of Water And Coastal Pollution An Appraisal For Espirito,Brazil," Development Discussion Papers 1999-04, JDI Executive Programs.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:81:y:2018:i:p2:p:2410-2420 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bicak, Hasan Ali & Jenkins, Glenn P. & Ozdemirag, Ali, 2002.
"Water flow risks and stakeholder impacts on the choice of a dam site,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 46(2), June.
- Hasan Bicak & Glenn Jenkins & Ali Ozdemirag, 2000. "Water Flow Risks and Stakeholder Impacts on the Choice of a Dam Site," Development Discussion Papers 2000-11, JDI Executive Programs.
- Leslie G. Manison & Savvakis C. Savvides, 2016. "Towards Sustainable Growth: Rebuilding the Foundations of the Cyprus Economy," Development Discussion Papers 2016-07, JDI Executive Programs.
- John B. Loomis, 2013. "Incorporating distributional issues into benefit–cost analysis: why, how, and two empirical examples using non-market valuation," Chapters,in: Principles and Standards for Benefit–Cost Analysis, chapter 9, pages 294-316 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Savvakis C. Savvides, 2016. "Overcoming Private Debt: Unblocking and rebuilding the loan burdened real economy in Cyprus," Development Discussion Papers 2016-08, JDI Executive Programs.
- Glenn Jenkins & Chun-Yan Kuo & Arnold C. Harberger, 2011. "Cost-Benefit Analysis for Investment Decisions: Chapter 13 (Evaluation of Stakeholder Impacts)," Development Discussion Papers 2011-13, JDI Executive Programs.
- Glenn Jenkins & Chun-Yan Kuo & Arnold C. Harberger, 2011. "Cost-Benefit Analysis for Investment Decisions: Chapter 7 (Principles Underlying The Economic Analysis of Projects)," Development Discussion Papers 2011-07, JDI Executive Programs.
- Salci, Sener & Jenkins, Glenn, 2016.
"An Economic and Stakeholder Analysis for the Design of IPP Contracts for Wind Farms,"
70578, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sener Salci & Glenn Jenkins, 2016. "An Economic and Stakeholder Analysis for the Design of IPP Contracts for Wind Farms," Development Discussion Papers 2016-16, JDI Executive Programs.
More about this item
KeywordsINVESTMENTS ; COST-BENEFIT ANALYSIS;
- D61 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Allocative Efficiency; Cost-Benefit Analysis
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:harvid:631. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iiharus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .