Cost-Benefit Analysis for Investment Decisions: Chapter 13 (Evaluation of Stakeholder Impacts)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Glenn Jenkins & GANGADHAR SHUKLA, 1997. "Linking East And West Bangladesh: The Jamuna Bridge Project," Development Discussion Papers 1997-01, JDI Executive Programs.
- Jenkins, G.P., 1998.
"Evaluation of Stakeholder Impacts in Cost-Benefit Analysis,"
631, Harvard - Institute for International Development.
- Glenn Jenkins, 1999. "Evaluation of Stakeholder Impacts in Cost-Benefit Analysis," Development Discussion Papers 1999-10, JDI Executive Programs.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yurtsev, Arif & Jenkins, Glenn P., 2016.
"Cost-effectiveness analysis of alternative water heater systems operating with unreliable water supplies,"
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews,
Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 174-183.
- Arif Yurtsev & Glenn P. Jenkins, 2015. "Cost-Effectiveness Analysis Of Alternative Water Heater Systems Operating With Unreliable Water Supplies," Development Discussion Papers 2015-03, JDI Executive Programs.
More about this item
KeywordsStakeholder Analysis; Distributional Appraisal; Reconciliation of Analysis;
- H43 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Project Evaluation; Social Discount Rate
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qed:dpaper:206. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bahman Kashi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/qedquca.html .