Towards Sustainable Growth: Rebuilding the Foundations of the Cyprus Economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:bfr:rueban:2017:44 is not listed on IDEAS
- Savvakis C. Savvides, 2014. "The Pursuit of Economic Development," Journal of Finance and Investment Analysis, SCIENPRESS Ltd, vol. 3(2), pages 1-1.
- Matthieu Bussière & Laurent Ferrara & Juliana Milovich, 2017.
"Explaining the recent slump in investment: the role of expected demand and uncertainty,"
Rue de la Banque,
Banque de France, issue 44, may..
- M. Bussière & L. Ferrara & J. Milovich, 2015. "Explaining the Recent Slump in Investment: the Role of Expected Demand and Uncertainty," Working papers 571, Banque de France.
- Savvides, Savvakis C., 1994. "Risk Analysis in Investment Appraisal," MPRA Paper 10035, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 Aug 2008.
- Jenkins, G.P., 1998.
"Evaluation of Stakeholder Impacts in Cost-Benefit Analysis,"
631, Harvard - Institute for International Development.
- Glenn Jenkins, 1999. "Evaluation of Stakeholder Impacts in Cost-Benefit Analysis," Development Discussion Papers 1999-10, JDI Executive Programs.
- Savvides, Savvakis C., 2000. "Market Analysis and Competitiveness in Project Appraisal," MPRA Paper 9796, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leslie G. Manison & Savvakis C. Savvides, 2017. "Neglect Private Debt at the Economy’s Peril: Applying Balance Sheet Recession Analysis to the Post Bail-in Cyprus Economy," Development Discussion Papers 2017-06, JDI Executive Programs.
- Savvakis C. Savvides, 2018. "Socialising the losses and privatising the gains The case of Cyprus five years after the bail-in of bank deposits," Development Discussion Papers 2018-02, JDI Executive Programs.
- Leslie G. Manison, 2017. "Lack Of Adjustment Of The Cyprus Household Sector: Results From The Eurosystem’S Household Finance And Consumption Surveys," Development Discussion Papers 2017-10, JDI Executive Programs.
More about this item
KeywordsInvestment-led growth; institutional capability; project evaluation; public comparator analysis; corporate lending; credit risk.;
- D61 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Allocative Efficiency; Cost-Benefit Analysis
- G17 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Financial Forecasting and Simulation
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- G33 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Bankruptcy; Liquidation
- H43 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Project Evaluation; Social Discount Rate
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qed:dpaper:289. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bahman Kashi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/qedquca.html .