Water Flow Risks and Stakeholder Impacts on the Choice of a Dam Site
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bicak, Hasan Ali & Jenkins, Glenn P. & Ozdemirag, Ali, 2002. "Water flow risks and stakeholder impacts on the choice of a dam site," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 46(2), June.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jenkins, G.P., 1998.
"Evaluation of Stakeholder Impacts in Cost-Benefit Analysis,"
631, Harvard - Institute for International Development.
- Glenn Jenkins, 1999. "Evaluation of Stakeholder Impacts in Cost-Benefit Analysis," Development Discussion Papers 1999-10, JDI Executive Programs.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xie, Yang & Zilberman, David, 2015.
"Water-Storage Capacities versus Water-Use Efficiency: Substitutes or Complements?,"
2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy
211894, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Xie, Yang & Zilberman, David, 2015. "Water Storage Capacities versus Water Use Efficiency: Substitutes or Complements?," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205439, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
More about this item
KeywordsUnited States; North Cyprus; potable water; dam; resettlement; breakeven price; stakeholder impacts;
- H43 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Project Evaluation; Social Discount Rate
- H54 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Infrastructures
- Q25 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Water
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qed:dpaper:193. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bahman Kashi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/qedquca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.