Water Flow Risks and Stakeholder Impacts on the Choice of a Dam Site
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bicak, Hasan Ali & Jenkins, Glenn P. & Ozdemirag, Ali, 2002. "Water flow risks and stakeholder impacts on the choice of a dam site," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 0(Issue 2), pages 1-21.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jenkins, G.P., 1998.
"Evaluation of Stakeholder Impacts in Cost-Benefit Analysis,"
631, Harvard - Institute for International Development.
- Glenn Jenkins, 1999. "Evaluation of Stakeholder Impacts in Cost-Benefit Analysis," Development Discussion Papers 1999-10, JDI Executive Programs.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xie, Yang & Zilberman, David, 2015.
"Water-Storage Capacities versus Water-Use Efficiency: Substitutes or Complements?,"
2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy
211894, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Xie, Yang & Zilberman, David, 2015. "Water Storage Capacities versus Water Use Efficiency: Substitutes or Complements?," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205439, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
KeywordsUnited States; North Cyprus; potable water; dam; resettlement; breakeven price; stakeholder impacts;
- H43 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Project Evaluation; Social Discount Rate
- H54 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Infrastructures
- Q25 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Water
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qed:dpaper:193. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bahman Kashi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/qedquca.html .