Fiscal Policies For Mining (Gold) In The Pacific Islands
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Aaron, Henry J, 1976. "Inflation and the Income Tax," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(2), pages 193-199, May.
- Garnaut, Ross & Clunies-Ross, Anthony, 1983. "Taxation of Mineral Rents," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198284543.
- Harberger, Arnold C, 1978.
"On the Use of Distributional Weights in Social Cost-Benefit Analysis,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 86(2), pages 87-120, April.
- Arnold C. Harberger, 1978. "On the Use of Distributional Weights in Social Cost-Benefit Analysis," NBER Chapters,in: Research in Taxation, pages 87-120 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bird, Richard M., 1989. "Taxation in Papua New Guinea: Backwards to the future?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 17(8), pages 1145-1157, August.
- Glenn Jenkins, 1986. "Taxation Of State-Owned Enterprises," Development Discussion Papers 1986-01, JDI Executive Programs.
- Robert Conrad & Malcolm Gillis & Glenn Jenkins, 1980. "Taxation And The Development Of The Mining Sector In Developing Countries," Development Discussion Papers 1980-12, JDI Executive Programs.
- Glenn Jenkins, 1977. "Inflation - Its Financial Impact On Business In Canada," Development Discussion Papers 1977-04, JDI Executive Programs.
More about this item
Keywordsgold-mining; fiscal policies; Pacific Islands;
- H25 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Business Taxes and Subsidies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qed:dpaper:84. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bahman Kashi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/qedquca.html .