Foreign Exchange Shadow Prices: A Critical Review of Current Theories
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Narongchai Akrasanee, 1980. "Trade Strategy for Employment Growth in Thailand," NBER Chapters,in: Trade and Employment in Developing Countries, Volume 1: Individual Studies, pages 393-434 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roe, Terry L. & Greene, Duty D., 1986. "The Estimation Of A Shadow Equilibrium Exchange Rate: A Direct Method," Staff Papers 14124, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Warr, Peter G., 1974. "The Economics Of Shadow Pricing: Market Distortions And Public Investment," Staff Papers 14116, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Sebastian Edwards, 1987.
"Economics Liberalization and the Equilibrium Real Exchange Rate in Developing Countries,"
UCLA Economics Working Papers
433, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Sebastian Edwards, 1987. "Economic Liberalization and the Equilibrium Real Exchange rate in Developing Countries," NBER Working Papers 2179, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Glenn Jenkins & Chun-Yan Kuo & Arnold C. Harberger, 2011. "Cost-Benefit Analysis for Investment Decisions: Chapter 9 (The Shadow Price of Foreign Exchange and Non-Tradable Outlays)," Development Discussion Papers 2011-09, JDI Executive Programs.
- Richard Dusansky & David Franck & Nadeem Naqvi, 2000. "The true shadow price of foreign exchange," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 24(2), pages 206-214, June.
- Sebastián Edwards, 1975. "Tipo de Cambio Sombra y Protección Efectiva: Un Cálculo Basado en la Metodología del Tipo de Cambio de Equilibrio bajo Libre Comercio," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 12(37), pages 127-144.
- Londero, Elio, 1987. "Benefits and Beneficiaries: An Introduction to Estimating Distributional Effects in Cost-Benefit Analysis (Second Edition)," MPRA Paper 60345, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 1996.
- Haim Levy, 1979. "Project Evaluation, Government Intervention and the Price of Foreign Exchange," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 30(1), pages 31-71.
- Ferreira, Leo da Rocha, 2003. "Social Exchange Rates, Mercosur And Economic Development," 2003 Annual Meeting, August 16-22, 2003, Durban, South Africa 25880, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:qjecon:v:85:y:1971:i:2:p:197-224.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.