The Economics Of Shadow Pricing: Market Distortions And Public Investment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Edmar Bacha & Lance Taylor, 1971. "Foreign Exchange Shadow Prices: A Critical Review of Current Theories," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 85(2), pages 197-224.
- Warr, Peter G, 1973. "Savings Propensities and the Shadow Wage," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 40(160), pages 410-415, November.
- Hurwicz, Leonid, 1973. "The Design of Mechanisms for Resource Allocation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(2), pages 1-30, May.
- Dasgupta, Partha S & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1974. "Benefit-Cost Analysis and Trade Policies," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(1), pages 1-33, Jan.-Feb..
- Sen, Amartya K, 1972. "Control Areas and Accounting Prices: An Approach to Economic Evaluation," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 82(325), pages 486-501, Supplemen.
- Tinbergen, Jan, 1995. "The Duration of Development," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 333-339, September.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:umaesp:14116. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/daumnus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.