Evaluation Of Investments For The Expansion Of An Electricity Distribution System
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Glenn P. Jenkins, 1994.
"The appraisal of investment projects: A teaching approach,"
Journal of International Development,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 6(1), pages 115-122, January.
- Glenn Jenkins, 1994. "The Appraisal Of Investment Projects - A Teaching Approach," Development Discussion Papers 1994-05, JDI Executive Programs.
- Glenn P. Jenkins, 1985. "Public Utility Finance and Economic Waste," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 18(3), pages 484-498, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hasan Bicak & Glenn Jenkins, 1999.
"Costs And Pricing Policies Related To Transporting Water By Tanker From Turkey To North Cyprus,"
Development Discussion Papers
1999-07, JDI Executive Programs.
- Bicak, H.A. & Jenkins, G.P., 1999. "Costs and Pricing Policies Related to Transporting Water by Tanker from Turkey to North Cyprus," Papers 689, Harvard - Institute for International Development.
- Ellen Seidensticker & Glenn Jenkins, 2000. "Public Sector Intervention in the Energy Sector," Development Discussion Papers 2000-02, JDI Executive Programs.
More about this item
Keywordselectric distribution; electricity investments; Mexico;
- D61 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Allocative Efficiency; Cost-Benefit Analysis
- H43 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Project Evaluation; Social Discount Rate
- L94 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Electric Utilities
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qed:dpaper:127. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bahman Kashi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/qedquca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.