Evaluation Of Investments For The Expansion Of An Electricity Distribution System
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Glenn P. Jenkins, 1994.
"The appraisal of investment projects: A teaching approach,"
Journal of International Development,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 6(1), pages 115-122, January.
- Glenn Jenkins, 1994. "The Appraisal Of Investment Projects - A Teaching Approach," Development Discussion Papers 1994-05, JDI Executive Programs.
- Glenn P. Jenkins, 1985. "Public Utility Finance and Economic Waste," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 18(3), pages 484-498, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ellen Seidensticker & Glenn Jenkins, 2000. "Public Sector Intervention in the Energy Sector," Development Discussion Papers 2000-02, JDI Executive Programs.
- Hasan Bicak & Glenn Jenkins, 1999.
"Costs And Pricing Policies Related To Transporting Water By Tanker From Turkey To North Cyprus,"
Development Discussion Papers
1999-07, JDI Executive Programs.
- Bicak, H.A. & Jenkins, G.P., 1999. "Costs and Pricing Policies Related to Transporting Water by Tanker from Turkey to North Cyprus," Papers 689, Harvard - Institute for International Development.
More about this item
Keywordselectric distribution; electricity investments; Mexico;
- D61 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Allocative Efficiency; Cost-Benefit Analysis
- H43 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Project Evaluation; Social Discount Rate
- L94 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Electric Utilities
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qed:dpaper:127. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bahman Kashi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/qedquca.html .