Price- and Non-Price Water Demand Management Strategies for Water Utilities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Asci, Serhat & Borisova, Tatiana, 2014. "The Effect of Price and Non-Price Conservation Programs on Residential Water Demand," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170687, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- H. Allen Klaiber & V. Kerry Smith & Michael Kaminsky & Aaron Strong, 2014.
"Measuring Price Elasticities for Residential Water Demand with Limited Information,"
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 90(1), pages 100-113.
- H. Allen Klaiber & V. Kerry Smith & Michael Kaminsky & Aaron Strong, 2012. "Measuring Price Elasticities for Residential Water Demand with Limited Information," NBER Working Papers 18293, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael L. Nieswiadomy & David J. Molina, 1989. "Comparing Residential Water Demand Estimates under Decreasing and Increasing Block Rates Using Household Data," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 65(3), pages 280-289.
- John A. Nordin, 1976. "A Proposed Modification of Taylor's Demand Analysis: Comment," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 7(2), pages 719-721, Autumn.
- Lester D. Taylor, 1975. "The Demand for Electricity: A Survey," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 6(1), pages 74-110, Spring.
- R. Bruce Billings & Donald E. Agthe, 1980. "Price Elasticities for Water: A Case of Increasing Block Rates," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 56(1), pages 73-84.
- Olmstead, Sheila M. & Michael Hanemann, W. & Stavins, Robert N., 2007. "Water demand under alternative price structures," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 181-198, September.
- Michael L. Nieswiadomy & David J. Molina, 1991. "A Note on Price Perception in Water Demand Models," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 67(3), pages 352-359.
More about this item
KeywordsConsumer/Household Economics; Demand and Price Analysis; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:saea15:196768. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.