A Note on Price Perception in Water Demand Models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Havranek, Tomas & Irsova, Zuzana & Vlach, Tomas, 2016. "Publication Bias in Measuring the Income Elasticity of Water Demand," MPRA Paper 75247, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Henrique Monteiro, 2010. "Residential Water Demand in Portugal: checking for efficiency-based justifications for increasing block tariffs," Working Papers Series 1 ercwp0110, ISCTE-IUL, Business Research Unit (BRU-IUL).
- Felipe Lavín & Larry Dale & Michael Hanemann & Mithra Moezzi, 2011. "The impact of price on residential demand for electricity and natural gas," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 109(1), pages 171-189, December.
- Hurd, Brian H., 2006. "Water Conservation and Residential Landscapes: Household Preferences, Household Choices," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 31(02), August.
- van den Bergh, Jeroen C.J.M., 2008. "Environmental regulation of households: An empirical review of economic and psychological factors," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(4), pages 559-574, July.
- Marielle Montginoul, 2007. "Analysing the Diversity of Water Pricing Structures: The Case of France," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 21(5), pages 861-871, May.
- Arbues, Fernando & Garcia-Valinas, Maria Angeles & Martinez-Espineira, Roberto, 2003. "Estimation of residential water demand: a state-of-the-art review," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 81-102, March.
- Acuña, Guillermo, 2017.
"Elasticidades de la demanda de agua en Chile
[Elasticities of water demand in Chile]," MPRA Paper 82916, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christopher Boyer & Damian Adams & Tatiana Borisova & Christopher Clark, 2012. "Factors Driving Water Utility Rate Structure Choice: Evidence from Four Southern U.S. States," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 26(10), pages 2747-2760, August.
- Nataraj, Shanthi & Hanemann, W. Michael, 2011.
"Does marginal price matter? A regression discontinuity approach to estimating water demand,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 198-212, March.
- Nataraj, Shanthi & Hanemann, W. Michael, 2008. "Does Marginal Price Matter? A Regression Discontinuity Approach to Estimating Water Demand," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt2jc295gr, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Fernando Arbués & Maria García-Valiñas & Inmaculada Villanúa, 2010. "Urban Water Demand for Service and Industrial Use: The Case of Zaragoza," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 24(14), pages 4033-4048, November.
- Marie-Estelle Binet & Fabrizio Carlevaro & Michel Paul, 2014.
"Estimation of Residential Water Demand with Imperfect Price Perception,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 59(4), pages 561-581, December.
- Marie-Estelle Binet & Fabrizio Carlevaro & Michel Paul, 2014. "Estimation of Residential Water Demand with Imperfect Price Perception," Post-Print halshs-00918147, HAL.
- Worthington, Andrew C., 2010. "Commercial and Industrial Water Demand Estimation: Theoretical and Methodological Guidelines for Applied Economics Research/Estimación de la demanda de agua comercial e industrial: pautas teóricas y m," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 28, pages 237-258, Agosto.
- Patrick Point, 1993. "Partage de la ressource en eau et demande d'alimentation en eau potable," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 44(4), pages 849-862.
- Tomas Havranek & Zuzana Irsova & Tomas Vlach, 2017. "Measuring the Income Elasticity of Water Demand: The Importance of Publication and Endogeneity Biases," Working Papers IES 2017/02, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Feb 2017.
- Fullerton, Thomas M., Jr. & White, Katherine & Smith, Wm. Doyle & Walke, Adam G., 2012. "An Empirical Analysis of Halifax Municipal Water Consumption," MPRA Paper 54113, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 Mar 2013.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:229:y:2012:i:c:p:37-49 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tamkinat Rauf & M. Wasif Siddiqi, 2008. "Price-setting for Residential Water: Estimation of Water Demand in Lahore," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 47(4), pages 893-906.
- Asci, Serhat & Borisova, Tatiana & Dukes, Michael D., 2015. "Price- and Non-Price Water Demand Management Strategies for Water Utilities," 2015 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2015, Atlanta, Georgia 196768, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Miguel Bacharach & William J. Vaughan, 1994. "Household Water Demand Estimation," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 25218, Inter-American Development Bank.
- RenÃ© Cabral & Luciano Ayala & Victor Hugo Delgado, 2017. "Residential Water Demand and Price Perception under Increasing Block Rates," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 37(1), pages 508-519.
- Emma Aisbett & Ralf Steinhauser, 2014. "Maintaining the Common Pool: Voluntary Water Conservation in Response to Varying Scarcity," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 59(2), pages 167-185, October.
- Fullerton, Thomas M., Jr. & Ceballos, Alejandro & Walke, Adam G., 2015. "Short-Term Forecasting Analysis for Municipal Water Demand," MPRA Paper 78259, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 04 Aug 2015.
- Ali Bouchrika & Wajdi Bardi, 2016. "The Management of Drinking Water and Long-term Perspective: Tunisia Case," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(4), pages 1591-1598.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:landec:v:67:y:1991:i:3:p:352-359. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://le.uwpress.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.