An Analysis Of Electricity Generation And Tariff Options In Ghana
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Glenn P. Jenkins, 1994.
"The appraisal of investment projects: A teaching approach,"
Journal of International Development,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 6(1), pages 115-122, January.
- Glenn Jenkins, 1994. "The Appraisal Of Investment Projects - A Teaching Approach," Development Discussion Papers 1994-05, JDI Executive Programs.
- Glenn Jenkins & Henry Lim, 1999. "An Integrated Analysis of a Power Purchase Agreement," Development Discussion Papers 1999-08, JDI Executive Programs.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Glenn Jenkins & Andrey Klevchuk, "undated". "Appraisal Of El-Kureimat Combined Cycle Power Plant," Development Discussion Papers 2006-03, JDI Executive Programs.
More about this item
KeywordsGhana; electricity; tariff regulation; system planning; investment; privatization;
- D61 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Allocative Efficiency; Cost-Benefit Analysis
- H43 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Project Evaluation; Social Discount Rate
- L94 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Electric Utilities
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qed:dpaper:133. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bahman Kashi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/qedquca.html .