The Restructuring and Privatization of the U.K. Electricity Supply-Was It Worth It?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:cbu:jrnlec:y:2017:v:4:p:265-274 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kundu, Goutam Kumar & Mishra, Bidhu Bhusan, 2011. "Impact of reform and privatization on consumers: A case study of power sector reform in Orissa, India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 3537-3549, June.
- Anupama Sen & Rabindra Nepal & Tooraj Jamasb, 2016.
"Rethinking electricity sector reform in developing Asia: Balancing economic and environmental objectives,"
ASARC Working Papers
2016-06, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Anupama Sen & Rabindra Nepal & Tooraj Jamasb, 2016. "Rethinking Electricity Sector Reform in Developing Asia: Balancing Economic and Environmental Objectives," Discussion Papers Series 572, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Ritschel, Alexander & Smestad, Greg P., 2003. "Energy subsidies in California's electricity market deregulation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(13), pages 1379-1391, October.
- Clive Harris, 2003. "Private Participation in Infrastructure in Developing Countries : Trends, Impacts, and Policy Lessons," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15124, июль.
- Thomas M. Fitzpatrick, 2005. "Privatizing Electrical Utilities In Poland," JOURNAL STUDIA UNIVERSITATIS BABES-BOLYAI NEGOTIA, Babes-Bolyai University, Faculty of Business.
- Eyyuboglu, E. Mustafa, 2006. "Effects of privatization: A case study from Cayirhan coal district, Turkey," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(17), pages 3017-3026, November.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy - Energy and Environment Water Resources - Water and Industry Economic Theory and Research Environment - Carbon Policy and Trading Environmental Economics and Policies Macroeconomics and Economic Growth;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:11572. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Thomas Breineder to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.