Report NEP-PPM-2012-09-03This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Barbos, Andrei, 2012. "Project Screening with Tiered Evaluation," MPRA Paper 40848, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Barbos, Andrei, 2012. "Imperfect Evaluation in Project Screening," MPRA Paper 40847, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jenna Toussaint & Shang Wu & Kent D. Messer, 2012. "Maximizing Benefits for Women: A Charitable Donation Allocation Problem," Working Papers 12-12, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Bunse, Simone & Fritz, Verena, 2012. "Making public sector reforms work : political and economic contexts, incentives, and strategies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6174, The World Bank.
- Hans Gersbach & Oriol Tejada, 2012. "Channeling the final Say in Politics," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 12/164, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Glenn Jenkins & Andrey Klevchuk, "undated". "Appraisal Of El-Kureimat Combined Cycle Power Plant," Development Discussion Papers 2006-03, JDI Executive Programs.
- Arief Bustaman & Arief Ramayandi, 2012. "An Evaluation on Institution for Public Private Partnership (PPP) in Indonesia," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 201202, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Aug 2012.
- Reinhilde Veugelers, 2012. "New ICT sectors- Platforms for European growth?," Policy Contributions 745, Bruegel.
- Donato Iacobucci & Alessandra Micozzi, 2012. "How to evaluate the impact of academic spin-offs on regional development," Working Papers 1204, c.MET-05 - Centro Interuniversitario di Economia Applicata alle Politiche per L'industria, lo Sviluppo locale e l'Internazionalizzazione.