New ICT sectors: Platforms for European growth?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Silvia Merler & Jean Pisani-Ferry, 2012. "Sudden Stops in the Euro Area," Review of Economics and Institutions, Università di Perugia, vol. 3(3).
- Chiara Angeloni & Guntram B. Wolff, 2012. "Are banks affected by their holdings of government debt?," Working Papers 717, Bruegel.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Serrano Calle, Silvia, 2015. "Increasing the Value of Telecom Operators with a Single EU Market," 26th European Regional ITS Conference, Madrid 2015 127180, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Binsfeld, Nico & Pugalis, Lee & Whalley, Jason, 2015. "ICT ecosystems in small countries: an analysis of Luxembourg," 26th European Regional ITS Conference, Madrid 2015 127127, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- García-Muñiz, Ana Salomé & Vicente, María Rosalía, 2014.
"ICT technologies in Europe: A study of technological diffusion and economic growth under network theory,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 360-370.
- Ana Salomé García Muñiz & María Rosalía Vicente Cuervo, 2012. "ICT technologies in Europe: A study of technological diffusion and economic growth under network theory," Working Papers. Serie AD 2012-21, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-09-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2012-09-03 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-KNM-2012-09-03 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-PPM-2012-09-03 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bre:polcon:745. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bruegel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bruegbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.