Report NEP-KNM-2012-09-03This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hottenrott, Hanna & Lopes-Bento, Cindy, 2012. "Quantity or quality? Collaboration strategies in research and development and incentives to patent," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-047, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Charlot, S. & Crescenzi, R. & Musolesi, A., 2012. "An 'extended" Knowledge Production Function approach to the genesis of innovation in the European regions," Working Papers 2012-06, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & Hottenrott, Hanna, 2012. "Collaborative R&D as a strategy to attenuate financing constraints," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-049, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Gust-Bardon, Natalia Irena, 2012. "The role of geographical proximity in innovation: Do regional and local levels really matter?," Working Papers "Firms and Region" R4/2012, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Simon Ville & Olav Wicken, 2012. "The Dynamics of Resource-Based Economic Development: Evidence from Australia and Norway," Economics Working Papers wp12-04, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Gust-Bardon, Natalia Irena, 2012. "Regional development in the context of an innovation process," Working Papers "Firms and Region" R5/2012, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- katsufumi, fukuda, 2012. "Gains and Losses from International Trade in a Knowledge-driven Semi-endogenous Growth Model with Heterogeneous Firms," MPRA Paper 40818, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 22 Aug 2012.
- Roger Noll & Paul, 2012. "Alfred E. Kahn 1917-2010," Discussion Papers 11-021, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Junge, Martin & Severgnini, Battista & Sørensen, Anders, 2012. "Evidence on the Impact of Education on Innovation and Productivity," Working Papers 02-2012, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.
- Chaminade, Cristina & de Fuentes, Claudia, 2012. "Competences as drivers and enablers of globalization of innovation: Swedish ICT industry and emerging economies," Papers in Innovation Studies 2012/6, Lund University, CIRCLE - Centre for Innovation Research.
- Sproul, Thomas W., 2012. "Common Knowledge: Removing Uncertainty in Risk Preference Assessments," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 131060, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Donato Iacobucci & Alessandra Micozzi, 2012. "How to evaluate the impact of academic spin-offs on regional development," Working Papers 1204, c.MET-05 - Centro Interuniversitario di Economia Applicata alle Politiche per L'industria, lo Sviluppo locale e l'Internazionalizzazione.
- Amel Attour, 2012. "Innovation stratégique et business model des écosystèmes “mobiquitaires”: rôle et identification de l’acteur leader," Working Papers of BETA 2012-12, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Reinhilde Veugelers, 2012. "New ICT sectors- Platforms for European growth?," Policy Contributions 745, Bruegel.
- Arvind Ashta & Glòria Estapé-Dubreuil & Jean-Pierre Hédou & Stéphan Bourcieu, 2012. "Leçons d'innovation sociale des micro-angels," Working Papers hal-00726112, HAL.