Alfred E. Kahn 1917-2010
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Baumol, William J, 1982. "Contestable Markets: An Uprising in the Theory of Industry Structure," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(1), pages 1-15, March.
- Kahn, Alfred E, 1979. "Applications of Economics to an Imperfect World," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(2), pages 1-13, May.
- Severin Borenstein, 1991. "The Dominant-Firm Advantage in Multiproduct Industries: Evidence from the U. S. Airlines," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 106(4), pages 1237-1266.
- repec:reg:rpubli:433 is not listed on IDEAS
- J. A. K., 1985. "Introduction," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(4), pages 504-507, July.
- Rosston Gregory L. & Noll Roger G., 2002. "The Economics of the Supreme Court's Decision On Forward Looking Costs," Review of Network Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 1(2), pages 1-9, September.
- Kahn, Alfred E. & Tardiff, Timothy J. & Weisman, Dennis L., 1999. "The Telecommunications Act at three years: an economic evaluation of its implementation by the Federal Communications Commission," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 319-365, December.
- J. R. Hicks, 1953. "A Reply," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 21(3), pages 218-221.
- Nathan ROSENBERG, 2009.
"Why do firms do basic research (with their own money)?,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Studies On Science And The Innovation Process Selected Works of Nathan Rosenberg, chapter 11, pages 225-234
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Rosenberg, Nathan, 1990. "Why do firms do basic research (with their own money)?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 165-174, April.
- Elizabeth E. Bailey, 2002. "Aviation Policy: Past and Present," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 69(1), pages 12-20, July.
- M. A. Adelman, 1949. "The A & P Case: A Study in Applied Economic Theory," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 63(2), pages 238-257.
- Severin Borenstein, 1989. "Hubs and High Fares: Dominance and Market Power in the U.S. Airline Industry," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 20(3), pages 344-365, Autumn.
- Jean-Jacques Laffont & Jean Tirole, 1993. "A Theory of Incentives in Procurement and Regulation," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262121743, January.
- Kahn, Alfred E, 2002. "The Deregulatory Tar Baby: The Precarious Balance Between Regulation and Deregulation, 1970-2000 and Henceforward," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 21(1), pages 35-56, January.
- Paul L. Joskow, 2002. "Transaction Cost Economics, Antitrust Rules, and Remedies," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(1), pages 95-116, April.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-09-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2012-09-03 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-KNM-2012-09-03 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sip:dpaper:11-021. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anne Shor). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cestaus.html .