Applications of Economics to an Imperfect World
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- William Poole, 1969.
"Optimal choice of monetary policy instruments in a simple stochastic macro model,"
Special Studies Papers
2, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- William Poole, 1970. "Optimal choice of monetary policy instruments in a simple stochastic macro model," Staff Studies 57, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Jurg Niehans, 1968. "Monetary and Fiscal Policies in Open Economies under Fixed Exchange Rates: An Optimizing Approach," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 76, pages 893-893.
- William Poole, 1970. "Optimal Choice of Monetary Policy Instruments in a Simple Stochastic Macro Model," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 84(2), pages 197-216.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nancy L. Rose, 2012. "After Airline Deregulation and Alfred E. Kahn," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 102(3), pages 376-380, May.
- Nancy L. Rose, 2014. "Learning from the Past: Insights for the Regulation of Economic Activity," NBER Chapters,in: Economic Regulation and Its Reform: What Have We Learned?, pages 1-23 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul L. Joskow, 2010. "Market Imperfections versus Regulatory Imperfections," ifo DICE Report, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 8(3), pages 3-7, October.
- Stephen Littlechild, 2012.
"Merchant and regulated transmission: theory, evidence and policy,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 42(3), pages 308-335, December.
- Littlechild, S., 2011. "Merchant and Regulated Transmission: Theory, Evidence and Policy," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1160, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- S. Borenstein, 2013.
"Effective and Equitable Adoption of Opt-In Residential Dynamic Electricity Pricing,"
Review of Industrial Organization,
Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 42(2), pages 127-160, March.
- Severin Borenstein, 2012. "Effective and Equitable Adoption of Opt-In Residential Dynamic Electricity Pricing," NBER Working Papers 18037, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul Joskow & Roger Noll, 2013. "Alfred E. Kahn, 1917–2010," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 42(2), pages 107-126, March.
- Uri Gneezy & Arie Kapteyn & Jan Potters, 2003.
"Evaluation Periods and Asset Prices in a Market Experiment,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 58(2), pages 821-838, April.
- Gneezy, U. & Kapteyn, A. & Potters, J.J.M., 2002. "Evaluation Periods and Asset Prices in a Market Experiment," Discussion Paper 2002-8, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Bolton, Gary E. & Ockenfels, Axel, 2012. "Behavioral economic engineering," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 665-676.
- repec:eco:journ1:2017-03-11 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ces:ifodic:v:8:y:2010:i:3:p:14566927 is not listed on IDEAS
- Juan Carlos De Pablo, 2005. "Eficiencia y Distribución," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 301, Universidad del CEMA.
- Richard Carter, 1986. "Dereglementation: Faut-il dedommager les groupes qui sont penalises? (With English summary.)," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 12(2), pages 294-306, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:69:y:1979:i:2:p:1-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.