Regional development in the context of an innovation process
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nathalie Lazaric & Christian Longhi & Catherine Thomas, 2008.
"Gatekeepers of Knowledge versus Platforms of Knowledge: From Potential to Realized Absorptive Capacity,"
Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(6), pages 837-852.
- Nathalie Lazaric & Catherine Thomas & Christian Longhi, 2008. "Gatekeepers of Knowledge versus Platforms of Knowledge: From potential to realized absorptive capacity," Post-Print hal-00452506, HAL.
- Christian Longhi, 1999.
"Networks, Collective Learning and Technology Development in Innovative High Technology Regions: The Case of Sophia-Antipolis,"
Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(4), pages 333-342.
- Christian Longhi, 1999. "Networks, collective learning and technology development in innovative high-technology regions : the case of Sophia-Antipolis," Post-Print halshs-00278576, HAL.
- Jippes, Erik & Achterkamp, Marjolein C. & Brand, Paul L.P. & Kiewiet, Derk Jan & Pols, Jan & van Engelen, Jo M.L., 2010. "Disseminating educational innovations in health care practice: Training versus social networks," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 70(10), pages 1509-1517, May.
- Nemet, Gregory F., 2009. "Demand-pull, technology-push, and government-led incentives for non-incremental technical change," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 700-709, June.
- Robert Hassink, 2005. "How to unlock regional economies from path dependency? From learning region to learning cluster," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(4), pages 521-535, June.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CSE-2012-09-03 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-GEO-2012-09-03 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-INO-2012-09-03 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2012-09-03 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-URE-2012-09-03 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:fisifr:r52012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/isfhgde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.