Report NEP-GEO-2012-09-03This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dario Diodato & Anet Weterings, 2012. "The Resilience of Dutch Regions to Economic Shocks. Measuring the relevance of interactions among firms and workers," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1215, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Aug 2012.
- E. Stam & J.G. Lambooy, 2012. "Entrepreneurship, Knowledge, Space, and Place: Evolutionary Economic Geography meets Austrian Economics," Working Papers 12-11, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Gust-Bardon, Natalia Irena, 2012. "The role of geographical proximity in innovation: Do regional and local levels really matter?," Working Papers "Firms and Region" R4/2012, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Edward L. Glaeser & Sari Pekkala Kerr & William R. Kerr, 2012. "Entrepreneurship and Urban Growth: An Empirical Assessment with Historical Mines," Harvard Business School Working Papers 13-015, Harvard Business School, revised Oct 2015.
- Gust-Bardon, Natalia Irena, 2012. "Regional development in the context of an innovation process," Working Papers "Firms and Region" R5/2012, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Charlot, S. & Crescenzi, R. & Musolesi, A., 2012. "An 'extended" Knowledge Production Function approach to the genesis of innovation in the European regions," Working Papers 2012-06, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Revoredo-Giha, Cesar & Leat, Philip M.K. & Renwick, Alan W., 2012. "The relationship between output and unemployment in Scotland: A regional analysis," Working Papers 131465, Scottish Agricultural College, Land Economy Research Group.
- E. Stam & R. Martin, 2012. "When High Tech ceases to be High Growth: The Loss of Dynamism of the Cambridgeshire Regio," Working Papers 12-10, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Donato Iacobucci & Alessandra Micozzi, 2012. "How to evaluate the impact of academic spin-offs on regional development," Working Papers 1204, c.MET-05 - Centro Interuniversitario di Economia Applicata alle Politiche per L'industria, lo Sviluppo locale e l'Internazionalizzazione.
- Olivier Bouba-Olga & Marie Ferru, 2012. "Does Geographical Proximity Still Matter?," Working Papers hal-00725073, HAL.