An 'extended" Knowledge Production Function approach to the genesis of innovation in the European regions
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Sylvie Charlot & Riccardo Crescenzi & Antonio Musolesi, 2012. "An "extended" knowledge production function approach to the genesis of innovation in the European regions," INRA UMR CESAER Working Papers 2012/7, INRA UMR CESAER, Centre d'’Economie et Sociologie appliquées à l'’Agriculture et aux Espaces Ruraux.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Marco Di Cataldo, 2015.
"Quality of government and innovative performance in the regions of Europe,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 15(4), pages 673-706.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Marco Di-Cataldo, 2014. "Quality of government and innovative performance in the regions of Europe," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1406, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Feb 2014.
- Roberta Capello & Camilla Lenzi, 2015. "The Knowledge–Innovation Nexus. Its Spatially Differentiated Returns to Innovation," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(3), pages 379-399, September.
- M. Foddi & S. Usai, 2012. "Regional innovation performance in Europe," Working Paper CRENoS 201221, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Roberta Capello & Camilla Lenzi, 2014. "Spatial Heterogeneity In Knowledge, Innovation, And Economic Growth Nexus: Conceptual Reflections And Empirical Evidence," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(2), pages 186-214, March.
More about this item
KeywordsINNOVATION; REGION; KNOWLEDGE PRODUCTION FUNCTION; SEMI PARAMETRIC MODEL; EUROPE;
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-09-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2012-09-03 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-EUR-2012-09-03 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-GEO-2012-09-03 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-INO-2012-09-03 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2012-09-03 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-URE-2012-09-03 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gbl:wpaper:2012-06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgnÃ¨s Vertier). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inragfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .