An "extended" knowledge production function approach to the genesis of innovation in the European regions
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Charlot, S. & Crescenzi, R. & Musolesi, A., 2012. "An 'extended" Knowledge Production Function approach to the genesis of innovation in the European regions," Working Papers 2012-06, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Marco Di Cataldo, 2015.
"Quality of government and innovative performance in the regions of Europe,"
Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 15(4), pages 673-706.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Marco Di-Cataldo, 2014. "Quality of government and innovative performance in the regions of Europe," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1406, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Feb 2014.
- Roberta Capello & Camilla Lenzi, 2015. "Knowledge, Innovation and Productivity Gains across European Regions," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(11), pages 1788-1804, November.
- M. Foddi & S. Usai, 2012. "Regional innovation performance in Europe," Working Paper CRENoS 201221, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Roberta Capello & Camilla Lenzi, 2014. "Spatial Heterogeneity In Knowledge, Innovation, And Economic Growth Nexus: Conceptual Reflections And Empirical Evidence," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(2), pages 186-214, March.
- Roberta Capello & Camilla Lenzi, 2015. "The Knowledge–Innovation Nexus. Its Spatially Differentiated Returns to Innovation," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(3), pages 379-399, September.
More about this item
KeywordsInnovation; Regions; Knowledge production function; Europe; Semi-parametric models;
All these keywords.
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CSE-2012-09-22 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EFF-2012-09-22 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-EUR-2012-09-22 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-GEO-2012-09-22 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-INO-2012-09-22 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2012-09-22 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-SBM-2012-09-22 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-URE-2012-09-22 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ceo:wpaper:39. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ceinrfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Corinne DASEN The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Corinne DASEN to update the entry or send us the correct address (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ceinrfr.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.