Report NEP-CSE-2012-09-22This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Neil Foster-McGregor, 2012. "Innovation and Technology Transfer across Countries," wiiw Research Reports 380, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- M. Foddi & S. Usai, 2012. "Regional innovation performance in Europe," Working Paper CRENoS 201221, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Anna Cabigiosu & Diego Campagnolo, 2012. "Innovation and performance in KIBS: The moderating role of standard and modular services," Working Papers 10, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Nyström, Kristina, 2012. "Entrepreneurial employees: Are they different from independent entrepreneurs?," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 281, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Anna Cabigiosu & Diego Campagnolo & Andrea Furlan & Giovanni Costa, 2012. "Balancing customization and standardization in knowledge intensive business services: The use of modular service architectures," Working Papers 11, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Andreas Reinstaller & Fabian Unterlass, 2012. "Innovation at the Firm Level across Countries with Different Economic and Technological Capacity," WIFO Working Papers 436, WIFO.
- Barge-Gil, Andrés & López, Alberto, 2012. "R&D Determinants: accounting for the differences between research and development," MPRA Paper 41270, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sylvie Charlot & Riccardo Crescenzi & Antonio Musolesi, 2012. "An "extended" knowledge production function approach to the genesis of innovation in the European regions," INRA UMR CESAER Working Papers 2012/7, INRA UMR CESAER, Centre d'’Economie et Sociologie appliquées à l'’Agriculture et aux Espaces Ruraux.
- Sui, Sui & Yu, Zhihao & Baum, Matthias, 2012. "Prevalence and Longitudinal Trends of Early Internationalisation Patterns among Canadian SMEs," MPRA Paper 41177, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- H.J. Roelfsema & Y. Zhang, 2012. "Globalization and Regional Innovation," Working Papers 12-15, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Simachev, Yuri & Kuzyk, Mikhail & Ivanov, Denis, 2012. "Fostering innovation in Russian companies in the post-crisis period: Opportunities and constraints," MPRA Paper 41284, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Damijan, Joe & Haller, Stefanie A. & Kaitila, Ville & Maliranta, Mika & Milet, Emmanuel & Rojec, Matija & Mirza, Daniel, 2012. "The performance of trading firms in the services sectors Comparable evidence from four EU countries," Discussion Papers 1284, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- P.A. Angelov & S. Rosenkranz & E.J.J. Schenk, 2012. "Competitive Effects of Merger Remedies in Europeâ€™s High-Tech Industry," Working Papers 12-16, Utrecht School of Economics.