Report NEP-EFF-2012-09-22This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Shilpa Chaudhary, 2012. "Trends in Total Factor Productivity in Indian Agriculture: State-level Evidence using non-parametric Sequential Malmquist Index," Working papers 215, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Marie-Ange VEGANZONES-VAROUDAKIS & Arup MITRA & Chandan SHARMA, 2012. "Are reforms productive? Explaining productivity and efficiency in the Indian manufacturing," Working Papers 201233, CERDI.
- M. Foddi & S. Usai, 2012. "Regional innovation performance in Europe," Working Paper CRENoS 201221, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- M. Jara & D. Paolini, 2012. "Management Efficiency in Football: An Empirical Analysis of two Extreme Cases," Working Paper CRENoS 201222, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Zúniga-González, Carlos Alberto & Blanco Roa, Noel Ernesto & Berrios, Roberto & Martinez Avendano, Jario Terencio, 2012. "Green Economies Impact with Methane Reduction in livestock production systems on Latin America," Working Papers 133189, National Autonomous University of Nicaragua, LeÃ³n (Unan-LeÃ³n), Researching Center for Applied Economic (RCAE).
- Michaela Trax & Stephan Brunow & Jens Suedekum, 2012. "Cultural diversity and plant‐level productivity," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2012029, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Stéphane Blancard & Elsa Martin, 2012. "Energy efficiency measurement in agriculture with imprecise energy content information," INRA UMR CESAER Working Papers 2012/6, INRA UMR CESAER, Centre d'’Economie et Sociologie appliquées à l'’Agriculture et aux Espaces Ruraux.
- Michael Greenstone & John A. List & Chad Syverson, 2012. "The Effects of Environmental Regulation on the Competitiveness of U.S. Manufacturing," NBER Working Papers 18392, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter R Hartley & Kenneth B. Medlock III, 2012. "Changes in the Operational Efficiency of National Oil Companies," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 12-12, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Sylvie Charlot & Riccardo Crescenzi & Antonio Musolesi, 2012. "An "extended" knowledge production function approach to the genesis of innovation in the European regions," INRA UMR CESAER Working Papers 2012/7, INRA UMR CESAER, Centre d'’Economie et Sociologie appliquées à l'’Agriculture et aux Espaces Ruraux.
- Federico Belotti & Silvio Daidone & Giuseppe Ilardi & Vincenzo Atella, 2012. "Stochastic frontier analysis using Stata," CEIS Research Paper 251, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 13 Sep 2012.
- Christian K.M. Kingombe, 2012. "The Linkage between Outcome Differences in Cotton Production and Rural Roads Improvements - A Matching Approach," IHEID Working Papers 12-2012, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Zúniga-González, Carlos Alberto & Toruno, Pedro Jose, 2012. "Green Economic on the forest system impact with emphasis on the Central America and the Caribbean livestock production," Working Papers 133181, National Autonomous University of Nicaragua, LeÃ³n (Unan-LeÃ³n), Researching Center for Applied Economic (RCAE).
- Wouter Zant, 2012. "Is EU Support to Malawi Agriculture Effective?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-090/V, Tinbergen Institute.
- Cavero, D., 2012. "Water resources institutions and Technical efficiency by smallholder farmers: A case study from Cuatro Lagunas, Peru," Working papers 116, Rimisp Latin American Center for Rural Development.
- C. Detotto & D. Paolini, 2012. "Do managerial skills matter? An analysis of the impact of managerial features on performance for the Italian football," Working Paper CRENoS 201220, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Serneels , Pieter & Verpoorten , Marijke, 2012. "The impact of armed conflict on economic performance. Evidence from Rwanda," NEPS Working Papers 5/2012, Network of European Peace Scientists.