Report NEP-EFF-2012-09-03This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nyanjong', Oyugi Johana & Lagat, Job, 2012. "Analysis of efficiency in sugarcane production: the case of men and women headed households in SONY sugar out -grower zone, Rongo and Trans-Mara districts, Kenya," MPRA Paper 40796, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Teerawat Charoenrat & Charles Harvie, 2012. "Technical Efficiency of Thai Manufacturing SMEs: a Comparative Study of North-eastern Provinces," Economics Working Papers wp12-03, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Frank Neri & Joan Rodgers, 2012. "Human capital externalities, departmental co-authorship and research productivity," Economics Working Papers wp12-05, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Tziogkidis, Panagiotis, 2012. "The Simar and Wilson’s Bootstrap DEA approach: a critique," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2012/19, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section, revised Nov 2012.
- Cette, G. & Dromel, N. & Lecat, R. & Paret, A-C., 2012. "Labour relations quality and productivity: An empirical analysis on French firms," Working papers 389, Banque de France.
- Pardey, Philip G. & Alston, Julian M. & Chan-Kang, Connie, 2012. "Agricultural Production, Productivity and R&D over the Past Half Century: An Emerging New World Order," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 131824, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- goksel, turkmen, 2012. "Costs of Low Productivity: Intensive and Extensive Margins," MPRA Paper 40804, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Charlot, S. & Crescenzi, R. & Musolesi, A., 2012. "An 'extended" Knowledge Production Function approach to the genesis of innovation in the European regions," Working Papers 2012-06, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Augustin Kwasi Fosu, 2012. "Growth of African Economies: Productivity, Policy Syndromes and the Importance of Institutions," CSAE Working Paper Series 2012-11, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Fan, Haichao & Lai, Edwin L.-C. & Li, Yao Amber, 2012. "Credit Constraints, Quality, and Export Prices: Theory and Evidence from China," MPRA Paper 40857, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Junge, Martin & Severgnini, Battista & Sørensen, Anders, 2012. "Evidence on the Impact of Education on Innovation and Productivity," Working Papers 02-2012, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.
- Tziogkidis, Panagiotis, 2012. "Bootstrap DEA and Hypothesis Testing," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2012/18, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Sarah L. Stafford, 2012. "What Affects the Environmental Performance of Pipelines in the US? An Empirical Analysis," Working Papers 123, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Jovanovic, Dragan & Wey, Christian, 2012. "An equilibrium analysis of efficiency gains from mergers," DICE Discussion Papers 64, Heinrich‐Heine‐Universität Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Isakov, Dusan & Weisskopf, Jean-Philippe, 2012. "Are Founding Families Special Blockholders ? An Investigation of Controlling Shareholder Influence on Firm Performance," FSES Working Papers 428, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, University of Freiburg/Fribourg Switzerland.
- Sushama Murty, 2012. "On the properties of an emission-generating technology and its parametric representation," Discussion Papers 1202, Exeter University, Department of Economics.