Evidence on the Impact of Education on Innovation and Productivity
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordseducational composition; human capital; innovation; productivity; complementarity;
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-09-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2012-09-03 (Education)
- NEP-EFF-2012-09-03 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-HRM-2012-09-03 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-INO-2012-09-03 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2012-09-03 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-LAB-2012-09-03 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:cbsnow:2012_002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lars Nondal). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/incbsdk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .