The Impact of Externalities on the Innovation Activity of Russian Firms
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gokhberg, Leonid & Sokolov, Alexander, 2017. "Technology foresight in Russia in historical evolutionary perspective," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 256-267.
- Roberta Capello & Henning Kroll, 2016. "From theory to practice in smart specialization strategy: emerging limits and possible future trajectories," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(8), pages 1393-1406, August.
- Martin Srholec, 2011.
"A multilevel analysis of innovation in developing countries ,"
Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(6), pages 1539-1569, December.
- Martin Srholec, 2008. "A multilevel analysis of innovation in developing countries," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20080812, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Srholec, Martin, 2008. "A multilevel analysis of innovation in developing countries," MERIT Working Papers 2008-040, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Martin Srholec, 2011. "A Multilevel Analysis of Innovation in Developing Countries," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp432, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Coe, David T. & Helpman, Elhanan, 1995.
"International R&D spillovers,"
European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 859-887, May.
- Coe, David T & Helpman, Elhanan, 1993. "International R&D Spillovers," CEPR Discussion Papers 840, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Coe, D.T. & Helpman, E., 1993. "International R&D Spillovers," Papers 5-93, Tel Aviv.
- David T. Coe & Elhanan Helpman, 1993. "International R&D Spillovers," NBER Working Papers 4444, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jana Schmutzler & Edward Lorenz, 2018.
"Tolerance, agglomeration, and enterprise innovation performance: a multilevel analysis of Latin American regions,"
Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 27(2), pages 243-268.
- Edward Lorenz & Jana Schmutzler, 2015. "Tolerance, Agglomeration and Enterprise Innovation Performance: A Multi-Level Analysis of Latin American Regions," GREDEG Working Papers 2015-43, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), Université Côte d'Azur, France.
- Edward Lorenz & Jana Schmutzler, 2017. "Tolerance, agglomeration, and enterprise innovation performance: a multilevel analysis of Latin American regions," Post-Print hal-01637675, HAL.
- Junge, Martin & Severgnini, Battista & Sørensen, Anders, 2012. "Evidence on the Impact of Education on Innovation and Productivity," Working Papers 02-2012, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.
- Tor Jakob Klette & Samuel Kortum, 2004.
"Innovating Firms and Aggregate Innovation,"
Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 112(5), pages 986-1018, October.
- Klette, Tor Jakob & Kortum, Samuel, 2002. "Innovating Firms and Aggregate Innovation," Memorandum 02/2002, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Klette, Tor Jakob & Kortum, Samuel S, 2002. "Innovating Firms and Aggregate Innovation," CEPR Discussion Papers 3248, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tor Jakob Klette & Samuel Kortum, 2002. "Innovating Firms and Aggregate Innovation," NBER Working Papers 8819, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jakob Klette & Samuel Kortum, 2002. "Innovating firms and aggregate innovation," Staff Report 300, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Fan, C. Simon & Hu, Yifan, 2007. "Foreign direct investment and indigenous technological efforts: Evidence from China," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 96(2), pages 253-258, August.
- Crespi, Gustavo & Zuniga, Pluvia, 2012.
"Innovation and Productivity: Evidence from Six Latin American Countries,"
World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 273-290.
- Gustavo Crespi & Pluvia Zuniga, 2010. "Innovation and Productivity - Evidence from Six Latin American Countries," Research Department Publications 4690, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Crespi, Gustavo & Zuñiga, Pluvia, 2011. "Innovation and Productivity: Evidence from Six Latin American Countries," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 1985, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Sacha Wunsch-Vincent & Bruno Lanvin & Soumitra Dutta, 2015. "The Global Innovation Index 2015: Effective Innovation Policies for Development," Working Papers id:7491, eSocialSciences.
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Nathan Rosenberg (ed.), 2010. "Handbook of the Economics of Innovation," Handbook of the Economics of Innovation, Elsevier, edition 1, volume 1, number 1, 00.
- Girma, Sourafel & Gong, Yundan & Görg, Holger, 2009. "What Determines Innovation Activity in Chinese State-owned Enterprises? The Role of Foreign Direct Investment," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 866-873, April.
- Roper, Stephen & Du, Jun & Love, James H., 2008. "Modelling the innovation value chain," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(6-7), pages 961-977, July.
- Dezhina, I. & Medovnikov, D. & Rozmirovich, S., 2017. "Evaluating the Demand of Russian Medium-Size Technological Companies in Cooperation with Higher Educational Institutes," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, vol. 36(4), pages 81-105.
- Wipo, 2014. "Global Innovation Index 2014," WIPO Economics & Statistics Series, World Intellectual Property Organization - Economics and Statistics Division, number 2014:gii.
- Ljiljana Božić & Valerija Botrić, 2011. "Innovation Propensity in the EU Candidate Countries," Transition Studies Review, Springer;Central Eastern European University Network (CEEUN), vol. 18(2), pages 405-417, December.
- Wang, Chengqi & Kafouros, Mario I., 2009. "What factors determine innovation performance in emerging economies? Evidence from China," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 606-616, December.
- García, Francisco & Jin, Byungchae & Salomon, Robert, 2013. "Does inward foreign direct investment improve the innovative performance of local firms?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 231-244.
- Yu. Simachev & M. Kuzyk., 2017. "The impact of state development institutions on the innovative behavior of firms: Qualitative effects," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 2.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nikolay Chichkanov & Ian Miles & Veronika Belousova, 2019. "Conditions For Innovation In Kibs: Evidence From Russia," HSE Working papers WP BRP 92/STI/2019, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsinnovation activity; new products; innovation policy; regional policy; competitiveness; innovation development; external factors for innovations; institutional factors; human capital; probit model;
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- O38 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hig:fsight:v:12:y:2018:i:3:p:62-72. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nataliya Gavrilicheva) or (Mikhail Salazkin). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hsecoru.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.