Graduate School of Economics and Management Yekaterinburg, Russia
Ural Federal University
Yekaterinburg 620002, Mira str. 19
RePEc:edi:seurfru (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Ivan Savin & Oleg Mariev & Andrey Pushkarev, 2019. "Survival of the Fittest? Measuring the Strength of Market Selection on the Example of the Urals Federal District," HSE Economic Journal, National Research University Higher School of Economics, vol. 23(1), pages 90-117.
- Oleg S. Mariev & Andrey A. Pushkarev, 2018. "Effects Of Innovation On Productivity Of Russian Firms: Does Size Matter?," CBU International Conference Proceedings, ISE Research Institute, vol. 6(0), pages 338-342, September.
- Natalia Davidson & Oleg Mariev & Andrey Pushkarev, 2018. "The Impact of Externalities on the Innovation Activity of Russian Firms," Foresight and STI Governance (Foresight-Russia till No. 3/2015), National Research University Higher School of Economics, vol. 12(3), pages 62-72.
- Oleg Mariev & Andrey Pushkarev, 2017. "Econometric Modeling Of External Factors Influence On Innovation Activity In The Case Of Regional Heterogeneity In Russia," CBU International Conference Proceedings, ISE Research Institute, vol. 5(0), pages 307-313, September.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Natalia Davidson & Oleg Mariev & Andrey Pushkarev, 2018.
"The Impact of Externalities on the Innovation Activity of Russian Firms,"
Foresight and STI Governance (Foresight-Russia till No. 3/2015), National Research University Higher School of Economics, vol. 12(3), pages 62-72.
- Nikolay Chichkanov & Ian Miles & Veronika Belousova, 2019. "Conditions For Innovation In Kibs: Evidence From Russia," HSE Working papers WP BRP 92/STI/2019, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Andrey Pushkarev should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.