Modelling the innovation value chain
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Crepon, B. & Duguet, E. & Mairesse, J., 1998. "Research Investment, Innovation and Productivity: An Econometric Analysis at the Firm Level," Papiers d'Economie MathÃ©matique et Applications 98.15, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Veugelers, Reinhilde & Cassiman, Bruno, 1999. "Make and buy in innovation strategies: evidence from Belgian manufacturing firms," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 63-80, January.
- Hans Loof & Almas Heshmati, 2006.
"On the relationship between innovation and performance: A sensitivity analysis,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(4-5), pages 317-344.
- Lööf, Hans & Heshmati, Almas, 2001. "On the Relationship between Innovation and Performance: A sensitivity Analysis," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 0446, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 01 Oct 2001.
- Shelanski, Howard A & Klein, Peter G, 1995. "Empirical Research in Transaction Cost Economics: A Review and Assessment," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(2), pages 335-361, October.
- Love, James H. & Roper, Stephen, 2001. "Location and network effects on innovation success: evidence for UK, German and Irish manufacturing plants," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 643-661, April.
- Anselin, Luc & Varga, Attila & Acs, Zoltan, 1997. "Local Geographic Spillovers between University Research and High Technology Innovations," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 422-448, November.
- Roper, Stephen & Hewitt-Dundas, Nola, 2001.
"Grant Assistance and Small Firm Development in Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland,"
Scottish Journal of Political Economy,
Scottish Economic Society, vol. 48(1), pages 99-117, February.
- Roper, Stephen & Hewitt-Dundas, Nola, 1999. "Grant Assistance and Small Firm Development in Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland," ERSA conference papers ersa99pa396, European Regional Science Association.
- Rachel Griffith & Stephen Redding & John Van Reenen, 2003.
"R&D and Absorptive Capacity: Theory and Empirical Evidence,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 105(1), pages 99-118, March.
- Griffith, Rachel & Redding, Stephen & Van Reenen, John, 2003. "R&D and absorptive capacity : theory and empirical evidence," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 209, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- James H. Love & Stephen Roper & Giovanni Mangiarotti, 2006. "Organizing Innovation Complementarities between Cross-Functional Teams," DRUID Working Papers 06-27, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Loof, Hans & Heshmati, Almas, 2002.
"Knowledge capital and performance heterogeneity: : A firm-level innovation study,"
International Journal of Production Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 61-85, March.
- Lööf, Hans & Heshmati, Almas, 2000. "Knowledge Capital and Performance Heterogeneity: A Firm Level Innovation Study," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 387, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 15 Aug 2000.
- Tobias Schmidt, 2010.
"Absorptive capacity-one size fits all? A firm-level analysis of absorptive capacity for different kinds of knowledge,"
Managerial and Decision Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 31(1), pages 1-18.
- Schmidt, Tobias, 2005. "Absorptive Capacity: One Size Fits All? Firm-level Analysis of Absorptive Capacity for Different Kinds of Knowledge," ZEW Discussion Papers 05-72, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Tobias Schmidt, 2005. "Absorptive Capacity – One Size Fits All? A Firm-level Analysis of Absorptive Capacity for Different Kinds of Knowledge," Industrial Organization 0510010, EconWPA.
- Bruno Crepon & Emmanuel Duguet & Jacques Mairesse, 1998.
"Research, Innovation And Productivity: An Econometric Analysis At The Firm Level,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(2), pages 115-158.
- Bruno Crepon & Emmanuel Duguet & Jacques Mairesse, 1998. "Research, Innovation, and Productivity: An Econometric Analysis at the Firm Level," NBER Working Papers 6696, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bruno Crépon & Emmanuel Duguet & Jacques Mairesse, 1998. "Research, Innovation and Productivity : An Econometric Analysis at the Firm Level," Working Papers 98-33, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Richard E. Caves, 1998. "Industrial Organization and New Findings on the Turnover and Mobility of Firms," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 36(4), pages 1947-1982, December.
- Klette, T.J. & Moen, J. & Griliches, Z., 1999. "Do Subsidies to Commercial R&D Reduce Market Failures? Microeconometric Evaluation Studies," Papers 16/99, Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration-.
- Koenker, Roger W & Bassett, Gilbert, Jr, 1978. "Regression Quantiles," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 33-50, January.
- Bruno Cassiman & Reinhilde Veugelers, 2002. "R&D Cooperation and Spillovers: Some Empirical Evidence from Belgium," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(4), pages 1169-1184, September.
- Andrew Atkeson & Patrick J. Kehoe, 2005. "Modeling and Measuring Organization Capital," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 113(5), pages 1026-1053, October.
- Heckman, James, 2013. "Sample selection bias as a specification error," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 31(3), pages 129-137.
- Geroski, P A, 1990. "Innovation, Technological Opportunity, and Market Structure," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 42(3), pages 586-602, July.
- Nigel Driffield & James H. Love, 2005. "Who Gains From Whom?," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 52(5), pages 663-686, November.
- repec:crs:wpaper:9833 is not listed on IDEAS
- Karkkainen, Hannu & Piippo, Petteri & Tuominen, Markku, 2001. "Ten tools for customer-driven product development in industrial companies," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 161-176, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:respol:v:37:y:2008:i:6-7:p:961-977. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol .