Ten tools for customer-driven product development in industrial companies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rothwell, R. & Freeman, C. & Horlsey, A. & Jervis, V. T. P. & Robertson, A. B. & Townsend, J., 1974. "SAPPHO updated - project SAPPHO phase II," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 258-291, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elfvengren, K.Kalle & Karkkainen, Hannu & Torkkeli, Marko & Tuominen, Markku, 2004. "A GDSS based approach for the assessment of customer needs in industrial markets," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(3), pages 275-292, June.
- Partovi, Fariborz Y., 2007. "An analytical model of process choice in the chemical industry," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 213-227, January.
- Roper, Stephen & Arvanitis, Spyros, 2012. "From knowledge to added value: A comparative, panel-data analysis of the innovation value chain in Irish and Swiss manufacturing firms," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(6), pages 1093-1106.
- Jorge Luis García-Alcaraz & Aidé Aracely Maldonado-Macías & Sandra Ivette Hernández-Hernández & Juan Luis Hernández-Arellano & Julio Blanco-Fernández & Juan Carlos Sáenz Díez-Muro, 2016. "New Product Development and Innovation in the Maquiladora Industry: A Causal Model," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(8), pages 1-18, July.
- Karkkainen, H. & Elfvengren, K., 2002. "Role of careful customer need assessment in product innovation management--empirical analysis," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 85-103, November.
- Tolonen, Arto & Haapasalo, Harri & Harkonen, Janne & Verrollot, Jordan, 2017. "Supply chain capability creation – The creation of the supply chain readiness for a new product during product development process," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 194(C), pages 237-245.
- Nordin, Fredrik, 2008. "Linkages between service sourcing decisions and competitive advantage: A review, propositions, and illustrating cases," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 114(1), pages 40-55, July.
- Roper, Stephen & Du, Jun & Love, James H., 2008. "Modelling the innovation value chain," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(6-7), pages 961-977, July.
- Gosling, Jonathan & Naim, Mohamed M., 2009. "Engineer-to-order supply chain management: A literature review and research agenda," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 122(2), pages 741-754, December.
- Zabala Iturriagagoitia, Jon Mikel, 2012. "Technology Outlook as a tool for the management of innovation," Cuadernos de Gestión, Universidad del País Vasco - Instituto de Economía Aplicada a la Empresa (IEAE).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:69:y:2001:i:2:p:161-176. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.