Role of careful customer need assessment in product innovation management--empirical analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Maidique, Modesto A. & Zirger, Billie Jo, 1985. "The new product learning cycle," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 14(6), pages 299-313, December.
- Cooper, Robert, 1998. "Benchmarking new product performance:: Results of the best practices study," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 1-17, February.
- Rothwell, R. & Freeman, C. & Horlsey, A. & Jervis, V. T. P. & Robertson, A. B. & Townsend, J., 1974. "SAPPHO updated - project SAPPHO phase II," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 258-291, November.
- Karkkainen, Hannu & Piippo, Petteri & Tuominen, Markku, 2001. "Ten tools for customer-driven product development in industrial companies," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 161-176, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gaurav Khatwani & Gopal Das, 2016. "Evaluating combination of individual pre-purchase internet information channels using hybrid fuzzy MCDM technique: demographics as moderators," International Journal of Indian Culture and Business Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 12(1), pages 28-49.
- Lee, Jong-Ho & Garrett, Tony C. & Self, Donald R. & Findley Musgrove, Carolyn S. (Casey), 2012. "Expressive versus instrumental functions on technology attractiveness in the UK and Korea," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(11), pages 1600-1605.
- Wong, Christina W.Y. & Wong, Chee Yew & Boon-itt, Sakun, 2013. "The combined effects of internal and external supply chain integration on product innovation," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 146(2), pages 566-574.
- Felix Geyer & Jens Lehnen & Cornelius Herstatt, 2018. "Customer Need Identification Methods in New Product Development: What Works “Best”?," International Journal of Innovation and Technology Management (IJITM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 15(01), pages 1-26, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:80:y:2002:i:1:p:85-103. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.