Benchmarking new product performance:: Results of the best practices study
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:dug:journl:y:2016:i:3:p:182-199 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cunha, Miguel Pina e, 2005. "Serendipity: why some organizations are luckier than others," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp472, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Frambach, R.T. & Prabhu, J.C. & Verhallen, T.M.M., 1998. "The influence of business strategy on market orientation and new product activity," Discussion Paper 1998-91, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Davila, Tony, 2000. "An empirical study on the drivers of management control systems' design in new product development," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 25(4-5), pages 383-409, May.
- Ellen H.M. Moors & Rogier Donders, 2009. "Understanding consumer needs and preferences in new product development: the case of functional food innovations," Innovation Studies Utrecht (ISU) working paper series 09-03, Utrecht University, Department of Innovation Studies, revised Feb 2009.
- Ojanen, Ville & Piippo, Petteri & Tuominen, Markku, 2002. "Applying quality award criteria in R&D project assessment," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 119-128, November.
- Yuan Li & Yi Liu & Feng Ren, 2007. "Product innovation and process innovation in SOEs: evidence from the Chinese transition," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 32(1), pages 63-85, April.
- Nurisyal Muhamad & Sofiah Md Auzair & Amizawati Mohd Amir & Md Daud Ismail, 2016. "Measuring Sustainability Performance Measurement System," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 12(3), pages 182-199, JUNE.
- Fraenkel, Stefan & Haftor, Darek M. & Pashkevich, Natallia, 2016. "Salesforce management factors for successful new product launch," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(11), pages 5053-5058.
- Karkkainen, H. & Elfvengren, K., 2002. "Role of careful customer need assessment in product innovation management--empirical analysis," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 85-103, November.
- Kitsios, Fotis C., 2006. "Services marketing in the hospitality economy: An exploratory study," 98th Seminar, June 29-July 2, 2006, Chania, Crete, Greece 10043, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Frambach, Ruud T. & Prabhu, Jaideep & Verhallen, Theo M.M., 2000. "The influence of business strategy on new product activity : the mediating role of market orientation," Serie Research Memoranda 0034, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Lee, Jong-Ho & Garrett, Tony C. & Self, Donald R. & Findley Musgrove, Carolyn S. (Casey), 2012. "Expressive versus instrumental functions on technology attractiveness in the UK and Korea," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(11), pages 1600-1605.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eurman:v:16:y:1998:i:1:p:1-17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/115/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.