Supply chain capability creation – The creation of the supply chain readiness for a new product during product development process
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Carrillo, Janice E. & Franza, Richard M., 2006. "Investing in product development and production capabilities: The crucial linkage between time-to-market and ramp-up time," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 171(2), pages 536-556, June.
- Donald Gerwin & Nicholas J. Barrowman, 2002. "An Evaluation of Research on Integrated Product Development," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(7), pages 938-953, July.
- Marsillac, Erika & Roh, James Jungbae, 2014. "Connecting product design, process and supply chain decisions to strengthen global supply chain capabilities," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 147(PB), pages 317-329.
- Raija Marianne Suikki & Anni Maria Johanna Goman & Harri Jouni Olavi Haapasalo, 2006. "A framework for creating business models â€“ a challenge in convergence of high clock speed industry," International Journal of Business Environment, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 1(2), pages 211-233.
- Anna Azzi & Daria Battini & Alessandro Persona & Fabio Sgarbossa, 2010. "Decreasing network complexity with logistics outsourcing: an entropic approach," International Journal of Procurement Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 3(4), pages 339-360.
- Liao, Shu-Hsien & Kuo, Fang-I, 2014. "The study of relationships between the collaboration for supply chain, supply chain capabilities and firm performance: A case of the Taiwan׳s TFT-LCD industry," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 156(C), pages 295-304.
- Kari Sahlman & Harri Haapasalo, 2011. "Objectives of strategic management of technology in a conceptual framework of enterprise practise," International Journal of Business Innovation and Research, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 5(2), pages 142-158.
- Pinheiro de Lima, Edson & Gouvea da Costa, Sergio E. & Angelis, Jannis Jan & Munik, Juliano, 2013. "Performance measurement systems: A consensual analysis of their roles," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 146(2), pages 524-542.
- Um, Juneho & Lyons, Andrew & Lam, Hugo K.S. & Cheng, T.C.E. & Dominguez-Pery, Carine, 2017. "Product variety management and supply chain performance: A capability perspective on their relationships and competitiveness implications," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 187(C), pages 15-26.
- Bai, Chunguang & Sarkis, Joseph, 2013. "A grey-based DEMATEL model for evaluating business process management critical success factors," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 146(1), pages 281-292.
- Almgren, Henrik, 1999. "Towards a framework for analyzing efficiency during start-up:: An empirical investigation of a Swedish auto manufacturer," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 79-86, April.
- Fawcett, Stanley E. & Calantone, Roger & Smith, Sheldon R., 1997. "Delivery capability and firm performance in international operations," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 191-204, September.
- Shang, Kuo-chung & Marlow, Peter B., 2005. "Logistics capability and performance in Taiwan's major manufacturing firms," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 217-234, May.
- Jyri Kontio & Harri Haapasalo, 2005. "A Project Model In Managing Production Ramp-Up — A Case Study In Wire Harness Industry," International Journal of Innovation and Technology Management (IJITM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 2(01), pages 101-117.
- Karkkainen, Hannu & Piippo, Petteri & Tuominen, Markku, 2001. "Ten tools for customer-driven product development in industrial companies," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 161-176, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dulebenets, Maxim A., 2019. "A Delayed Start Parallel Evolutionary Algorithm for just-in-time truck scheduling at a cross-docking facility," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 212(C), pages 236-258.
More about this item
KeywordsSupply chain process; New product development process; Supply chain capability creation process; Supply chain capability manager; Supply chain management;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:194:y:2017:i:c:p:237-245. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.