Report NEP-EDU-2012-09-03This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Adrienne M. Lucas & Isaac M. Mbiti, 2012. "Access, Sorting and Achievement: the Short-Run Effects of Free Primary Education in Kenya," Working Papers 12-10, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Heers, M. & Van Klaveren, C. & Groot, W. and Maassen van den Brink, H., 2012. "The Impact of Community Schools on Student Dropout in Pre-vocational Education," Working Papers 45, Top Institute for Evidence Based Education Research.
- Kaja Høiseth Brugård & Torberg Falch, 2012. "Student performance and imprisonment," Working Paper Series 13212, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Stephanie Riegg Cellini & Latika Chaudhary, 2012. "The Labor Market Returns to a For-Profit College Education," NBER Working Papers 18343, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rud, I. & Van Klaveren, C. & Groot, W. and Maassen van den Brink, H., 2012. "The externalities of crime: The effect of criminal involvement of parents on the educational attainment of their children," Working Papers 44, Top Institute for Evidence Based Education Research.
- Bashir, Sajitha & Luque, Javier, 2012. "Equity in tertiary education in Central America : an overview," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6180, The World Bank.
- Marty McGuigan & Sandra McNally & Gill Wyness, 2012. "Student Awareness of Costs and Benefits of Educational Decisions: Effects of an Information Campaign," CEE Discussion Papers 0139, Centre for the Economics of Education, LSE.
- Cory Koedel & Mark Ehlert & Eric Parsons & Michael Podgursky, 2012. "Selecting Growth Measures for School and Teacher Evaluations," Working Papers 1210, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Van Klaveren, C. & De Witte, K., 2012. "Football to Improve Math and Reading Performance," Working Papers 43, Top Institute for Evidence Based Education Research.
- Fasih, Tazeen & Kingdon, Geeta & Patrinos, Harry Anthony & Sakellariou, Chris & Soderbom, Mans, 2012. "Heterogeneous returns to education in the labor market," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6170, The World Bank.
- John Cawley & David Frisvold & Chad Meyerhoefer, 2012. "The Impact of Physical Education on Obesity among Elementary School Children," NBER Working Papers 18341, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frank M. Fossen & Tobias J. M. Büttner, 2012. "The Returns to Education for Opportunity Entrepreneurs, Necessity Entrepreneurs, and Paid Employees," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1241, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Hottenrott, Hanna & Lawson, Cornelia, 2012. "Research grants, sources of ideas and the effects on academic research," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-048, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2012067 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lara Brooks & Kelly D. Edmiston & Steven Shepelwich, 2012. "Student loans: overview and issues," Research Working Paper RWP 12-05, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Craigwell, Roland & Lowe, Shane & Bynoe, Danielle, 2012. "The effectiveness of government expenditure on education and health care in the Caribbean," MPRA Paper 40935, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Junge, Martin & Severgnini, Battista & Sørensen, Anders, 2012. "Evidence on the Impact of Education on Innovation and Productivity," Working Papers 02-2012, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.
- John Gibson & David L. Anderson & John Tressler, 2012. "Which Journal Rankings Best Explain Academic Salaries? Evidence from the University of California," Working Papers in Economics 12/10, University of Waikato.