Football to Improve Math and Reading Performance
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Marcotte, Dave E., 2007. "Schooling and test scores: A mother-natural experiment," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 629-640, October.
- Engberg, John & Gill, Brian & Zamarro, Gema & Zimmer, Ron, 2012.
"Closing schools in a shrinking district: Do student outcomes depend on which schools are closed?,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 189-203.
- John Engberg & Brian Gill & Gema Zamarro & Ron Zimmer, 2011. "Closing Schools in a Shrinking District Do Student Outcomes Depend on Which Schools are Closed," Mathematica Policy Research Reports a5e8db79807240b19fcd9842c, Mathematica Policy Research.
- de Haan, Monique & Leuven, Edwin & Oosterbeek, Hessel, 2011.
"Scale Economies Can Offset the Benefits of Competition: Evidence from a School Consolidation Reform in a Universal Voucher System,"
IZA Discussion Papers
5528, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- de Haan, Monique & Leuven, Edwin & Oosterbeek, Hessel, 2011. "Scale economies can offset the benefits of competition: Evidence from a school consolidation reform in a universal voucher system," CEPR Discussion Papers 8272, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dave E. Marcotte & Steven W. Hemelt, 2008.
"Unscheduled School Closings and Student Performance,"
Education Finance and Policy,
MIT Press, vol. 3(3), pages 316-338, July.
- Marcotte, Dave E. & Hemelt, Steven W., 2007. "Unscheduled School Closings and Student Performance," IZA Discussion Papers 2923, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Almeida,Rita Kullberg & Bresolin,Antonio & Pugialli Da Silva Borges,Bruna & Mendes,Karen & Menezes Filho,Naercio, 2016. "Assessing the impacts of Mais Educacao on educational outcomes : evidence between 2007 and 2011," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7644, The World Bank.
- Van Klaveren, C. & De Wolf, I., 2013. "Systematic Reviews In Education Research: When Do Effect Studies Provide Evidence?," Working Papers 46, Top Institute for Evidence Based Education Research.
More about this item
KeywordsAchievement; Child Development; Evaluation; Motivation; Extended School Day.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-09-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2012-09-03 (Education)
- NEP-EXP-2012-09-03 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2012-09-03 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-SPO-2012-09-03 (Sports & Economics)
- NEP-URE-2012-09-03 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tir:wpaper:43. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jessica Segal). General contact details of provider: http://www.tierweb.nl .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .