Report NEP-EXP-2012-09-03This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Friedman, Daniel & Cason, Timothy N & Hopkins, Ed, 2012. "Cycles and Instability in a Rock-Paper-Scissors Population Game: a Continuous Time Experiment," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt6947v2f5, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2012064 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Karlan, Dean S. & Knight, Ryan & Udry, Christopher, 2012. "Hoping to Win, Expected to Lose: Theory and Lessons on Micro Enterprise Development," CEPR Discussion Papers 9100, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cappelen, Alexander W. & Nielsen, Ulrik H. & Sørensen, Erik Ø. & Tungodden, Bertil & Tyran, Jean-Robert, 2012. "Give and Take in Dictator Games," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 14/2012, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Michele Belot & Marcel Fafchamps, 2012. "Good Samaritans and the Market: Experimental Evidence on Other-Regarding Preferences," Discussion Papers 2012001, University of Oxford, Nuffield College.
- Ronald Peeters & Marc Vorsatz & Markus Walzl, 2012. "Beliefs and truth-telling: A laboratory experiment," Working Papers 2012-17, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck, revised Nov 2014.
- Timilsina Raja Rajendra & Koji Kotani, 2012. "Evaluating the potentials of a marketable permits system in the field: An application to forest conservation in Shaktikhore, Nepal," Working Papers EMS_2012_11, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Morton, Rebecca & Piovesan, Marco & Tyran, Jean-Robert, 2012. "The Dark Side of the Vote: Biased Voters, Social Information, and Information Aggregation Through Majority Voting," CEPR Discussion Papers 9098, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Markussen, Thomas & Reuben, Ernesto & Tyran, Jean-Robert, 2012. "Competition, Cooperation, and Collective Choice," CEPR Discussion Papers 9099, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ellen P. Green, 2012. "Payment Mechanisms in the Healthcare Industry: An Experimental Study of Physician Incentives in a Multiple Principal Agent Setting," Working Papers 12-11, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Alexander Sebald & Markus Walzl, 2012. "Subjective performance evaluations and reciprocity in principal-agent relations," Working Papers 2012-15, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Brekke, Kjell Arne & Konow , James & Nyborg, Karine, 2012. "Cooperation Is Relative: Income and Framing Effects with Public Goods," Memorandum 16/2012, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Heller, Yuval, 2012. "Three steps ahead," MPRA Paper 40714, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Koji Kotani & Kenta Tanaka & Shunsuke Managi, 2012. "On fundamental performance of a marketable permits system in a trader setting: Double auction vs. uniform price auction," Working Papers EMS_2012_08, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Katrina Jessoe & David Rapson, 2012. "Knowledge is (Less) Power: Experimental Evidence from Residential Energy Use," NBER Working Papers 18344, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alexander Sebald & Markus Walzl, 2012. "Optimal contracts based on subjective evaluations and reciprocity," Working Papers 2012-16, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck, revised Nov 2014.
- Van Klaveren, C. & De Witte, K., 2012. "Football to Improve Math and Reading Performance," Working Papers 43, Top Institute for Evidence Based Education Research.
- Vostroknutov, A., 2012. "A theory of reciprocity with incomplete information," Research Memorandum 015, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).