Report NEP-EUR-2012-09-03This is the archive for NEP-EUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomic European Issues. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Philipp M. Lersch, 2012. "Long-Distance Moves and Labour Market Outcomes of Dual-Earner Couples in the UK and Germany," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 469, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Peter S. Schmidt & Therese Werner, 2012. "Channeling the final Say in Politics," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 12/165, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Smuda, Florian, 2012. "Cartel overcharges and the deterrent effect of EU competition law," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-050, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Item repec:aia:ginidp:dp42 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Charlot, S. & Crescenzi, R. & Musolesi, A., 2012. "An 'extended" Knowledge Production Function approach to the genesis of innovation in the European regions," Working Papers 2012-06, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Faccini, Renato & Rosazza Bondibene, Chiara, 2012. "Labour market institutions and unemployment volatility: evidence from OECD countries," Bank of England working papers 461, Bank of England.
- Reinhilde Veugelers, 2012. "New ICT sectors- Platforms for European growth?," Policy Contributions 745, Bruegel.
- Liat Raz-Yurovich, 2012. "Normative and allocation role strain: role incompatibility, outsourcing, and the transition to a second birth in Eastern and Western Germany," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2012-024, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Klier, Thomas & Linn, Joshua, 2012. "Using Vehicle Taxes to Reduce Carbon Dioxide Emissions Rates of New Passenger Vehicles: Evidence from France, Germany, and Sweden," Discussion Papers dp-12-34, Resources For the Future.
- Christoph Schinke, 2012. "Inheritance in Germany 1911 to 2009: A Mortality Multiplier Approach," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 462, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Michael Ziegelmeyer & Julius Nick, 2012. "Backing out of private pension provision - Lessons from Germany," BCL working papers 74, Central Bank of Luxembourg.
- Markus M. Grabka & Ursina Kuhn, 2012. "The Evolution of Income Inequality in Germany and Switzerland since the Turn of the Millennium," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 464, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Martin Browning & Thomas Crossley & Melanie Lührmann, 2012. "Durable purchases over the later life cycle," IFS Working Papers W12/13, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Raphael Auer & Thomas Chaney & Philip Saure, 2012. "Quality pricing-to-market," Globalization Institute Working Papers 125, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, revised 2012.
- Heise, Arne, 2012. "Governance without government or: The Euro Crisis and what went wrong with European Economic Governance?," Discussion Papers 32, University of Hamburg, Centre for Economic and Sociological Studies (CESS/ZÖSS).