Governance without government or: The Euro Crisis and what went wrong with European Economic Governance?
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsEuro Crisis; European Governance; Economic Policy;
- B59 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Other
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- H30 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - General
- N10 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - General, International, or Comparative
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-09-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2012-09-03 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-EEC-2012-09-03 (European Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2012-09-03 (Microeconomic European Issues)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:cessdp:32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zohamde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .