Report NEP-CWA-2012-09-03This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Cherry Ann Santos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Capannelli, Giovanni & Tan, See Seng, 2012. "Institutions for Asian Integration: Innovation and Reform," ADBI Working Papers 375, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Vladimir mau, 2012. "Economic Policy of 2009: Between Crisis and Modernization," Published Papers 17, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2012.
- Hein, Eckhard, 2012. "Finance-dominated capitalism, re-distribution and the financial and economic crises: A European perspective," IPE Working Papers 14/2012, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Simachev, Yuri & Kuzyk, Mikhail & Ivanov, Denis, 2012. "Российские Финансовые Институты Развития: Процесс Становления И Основные Проблемы В Повышении Результативности," MPRA Paper 40851, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Heise, Arne, 2012. "Governance without government or: The Euro Crisis and what went wrong with European Economic Governance?," Discussion Papers 32, .
- Singh, Nirvikar & Mora, Jesse, 2012. "Trade Productivity Upgrading, Trade Fragmentation, and FDI in Manufacturing: The Asian Development Experience," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt1d62r9n5, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Carl Chiarella & Boda Kang & Christina Nikitopoulos-Sklibosios & Thuy-Duong To, 2012. "Humps in the Volatility Structure of the Crude Oil Futures Market," Research Paper Series 308, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Fabrizio Carmignani, 2012. "The curse of being landlocked: Institutions rather than trade," Discussion Papers in Economics economics:201204, Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics.
- Andrew E. Clark & Sarah Flèche & Claudia Senik, 2012. "The Great Happiness Moderation," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 468, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Aran, Meltem A. & Hentschel, Jesko S., 2012. "Protection in good and bad times ? the Turkish green card health program," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6178, The World Bank.
- Bilgin Ayata, 2012. "Tolerance as a European Norm or an Ottoman Practice? An Analysis of Turkish Public Debates on the (Re)Opening of an Armenian Church in the Context of Turkey’s EU Candidacy and Neo-Ottoman Revival," KFG Working Papers p0041, Free University Berlin.
- Evren Ceritoglu, 2012. "Health Expenditures Risk, Purchase of Private Health Insurance, and Precautionary Saving in Turkey," Working Papers 1222, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Islahi, Abdul Azim, 2012. "The long diverfence: how Islamic law held back the Middle East by Timur Kuran," MPRA Paper 40877, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2012.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2012057 is not listed on IDEAS anymore