Institutions for Asian Integration: Innovation and Reform
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Donald J. Puchala, 1999. "Institutionalism, Intergovernmentalism and European Integration: A Review Article," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(2), pages 317-331, June.
- Kawai, Masahiro & Wignaraja, Ganeshan, 2011. "Asian FTAs: Trends, prospects and challenges," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 1-22, February.
More about this item
Keywordsasian integration; asian institutions; regional production networks; east asia; single asian market; intergovernmental cooperation;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F55 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Institutional Arrangements
- F59 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-09-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2012-09-03 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-SEA-2012-09-03 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:adbiwp:0375. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ADB Institute) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/adbinjp.html .