Exchange Rate Coordination in Asia : Evidence using the Asian Currency Unit
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Abhijit Sen Gupta, 2012. "Exchange Rate Coordination in Asia : Evidence using the Asian Currency Unit," Finance Working Papers 23321, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Abhijit Sen Gupta, 2012. "Exchange Rate Coordination in Asia : Evidence using the Asian Currency Unit," Governance Working Papers 23321, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Gupta, Abhijit Sen, 2012. "Exchange Rate Coordination in Asia: Evidence using the Asian Currency Unit," ADBI Working Papers 356, Asian Development Bank Institute.
References listed on IDEAS
- Masahiro Kawai & Shinji Takagi, 2005. "Towards regional monetary cooperation in East Asia: lessons from other parts of the world," International Journal of Finance & Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(2), pages 97-116.
- Haruhiko Kuroda & Masahiro Kawai, 2002. "Strengthening Regional Financial Cooperation in East Asia," Asia Pacific Economic Papers 332, Australia-Japan Research Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2004.
"The Modern History of Exchange Rate Arrangements: A Reinterpretation,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 119(1), pages 1-48.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2002. "The Modern History of Exchange Rate Arrangements: A Reinterpretation," NBER Working Papers 8963, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Rogoff, Kenneth, 2004. "The modern history of exchange rate arrangements: A reinterpretation," MPRA Paper 14070, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- OGAWA Eiji & YOSHIMI Taiyo, 2008. "Widening Deviation among East Asian Currencies," Discussion papers 08010, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Barry Eichengreen, 2006. "The Parallel-Currency Approach to Asian Monetary Integration," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 96(2), pages 432-436, May.
- Im, Kyung So & Pesaran, M. Hashem & Shin, Yongcheol, 2003.
"Testing for unit roots in heterogeneous panels,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 115(1), pages 53-74, July.
- Pasaran, M.H. & Im, K.S. & Shin, Y., 1995. "Testing for Unit Roots in Heterogeneous Panels," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 9526, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "IPSHIN: RATS procedure to implement Im, Pesaran and Shin panel unit root test," Statistical Software Components RTS00098, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Levy-Yeyati, Eduardo & Sturzenegger, Federico, 2005. "Classifying exchange rate regimes: Deeds vs. words," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 49(6), pages 1603-1635, August.
- Kenen,Peter B. & Meade,Ellen E., 2008. "Regional Monetary Integration," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521711500, April.
- Levin, Andrew & Lin, Chien-Fu & James Chu, Chia-Shang, 2002.
"Unit root tests in panel data: asymptotic and finite-sample properties,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 108(1), pages 1-24, May.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "LEVINLIN: RATS procedure to perform Levin-Lin-Chu test for unit roots in panel data," Statistical Software Components RTS00242, Boston College Department of Economics.
- C. Simon Fan & Xiangdong Wei, 2006. "The Law of One Price: Evidence from the Transitional Economy of China," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 88(4), pages 682-697, November.
- repec:hrv:faseco:34721963 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pontines, Victor, 2015.
"How useful is an Asian Currency Unit (ACU) index for surveillance in East Asia?,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 269-287.
- Pontines, Victor, 2013. "How Useful Is an Asian Currency Unit (ACU) Index for Surveillance in East Asia?," ADBI Working Papers 413, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Victor Pontines, 2013. "How Useful Is an Asian Currency Unit (ACU) Index for Surveillance in East Asia?," Governance Working Papers 23398, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Victor Pontines, 2013. "How Useful Is an Asian Currency Unit (ACU) Index for Surveillance in East Asia?," Finance Working Papers 23398, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Dumrongrittikul, Taya & Anderson, Heather M., 2016.
"How do shocks to domestic factors affect real exchange rates of Asian developing countries?,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 67-85.
- Taya Dumrongrittikul & Heather M. Anderson, 2015. "How do Shocks to Domestic Factors Affect Real Exchange Rates of Asian Developing Countries," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 4/15, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
More about this item
KeywordsExchange rate coordination; Asia; Asian Currency Unit; exchange rate stability; financial cooperation;
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
- F55 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Institutional Arrangements
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-08-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2012-08-23 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-MON-2012-08-23 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:macroe:23321. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.