Report NEP-CWA-2012-08-23This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Cherry Ann Santos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kym Anderson & Anna Strutt, 2012. "Agriculture and Food Security in Asia by 2030," Macroeconomics Working Papers 23309, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Shepotylo, Oleksandr & Tarr, David G., 2012. "Impact of WTO accession and the customs union on the bound and applied tariff rates of the Russian federation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6161, The World Bank.
- Pek Koon Heng, 2012. "ASEAN Integration in 2030 : United States Perspectives," Governance Working Papers 23310, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Menon, Jayant, 2012. "Narrowing the Development Divide in ASEAN: The Role of Policy," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 100, Asian Development Bank.
- Heinrich-Wilhelm Wyes & Michael Lewandowski, 2012. "Narrowing the Gaps through Regional Cooperation Institutions and Governance Systems," Governance Working Papers 23318, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Vladimir Mau, 2012. "Socio-political Context in Russia in 2011," Published Papers 9, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2012.
- Hyun-Hoon LEE & Minsoo LEE & Donghyun PARK, 2012. "Growth Policy and Inequality in Developing Asia: Lesson from Korea," Working Papers DP-2012-12, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Ganeshan Wignaraja, 2012. "Engaging Small and Medium Enterprises in Production Networks : Firm-level Analysis of Five ASEAN Economies," Microeconomics Working Papers 23316, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Abhijit Sen Gupta, 2012. "Exchange Rate Coordination in Asia : Evidence using the Asian Currency Unit," Macroeconomics Working Papers 23321, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Maystadt, Jean-FranÃ§ois & Trinh Tan, Jean-FranÃ§ois & Breisinger, Clemens, 2012. "Does Food Security Matter for Transition in Arab Countries?:," IFPRI discussion papers 1196, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Cristina Martinez-Fernandez & Kyungsoo Choi, 2012. "Skills Development Pathways in Asia," OECD Local Economic and Employment Development (LEED) Working Papers 2012/12, OECD Publishing.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala & Shahbaz Nasir, 2012. "Global Production Sharing and South-South Trade," Departmental Working Papers 2012-12, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Sofiane Aboura & Julien Chevallier, 2012. "Leverage vs. Feedback: Which Effect Drives the Oil Market?," Working Papers halshs-00720156, HAL.
- Joshua AIZENMAN & Minsoo LEE & Donghyun PARK, 2012. "The Relationship between Structural Change and Inequality: A Conceptual Overview with Special Reference to Developing Asia," Working Papers DP-2012-13, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Hasan, Syed Akif & Subhani, Muhammad Imtiaz & Osman, Ms. Amber, 2012. "Consumer Criteria for the Selection of an Islamic Bank: Evidence from Pakistan," MPRA Paper 40384, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stephen Howes & Paul Wyrwoll, 2012. "Climate Change Mitigation and Green Growth in Developing Asia," Governance Working Papers 23308, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Hasan, Syed Akif & Subhani, Muhammad Imtiaz & Osman, Ms. Amber, 2012. "Satire in Talk Shows: Pakistan’s media pungent approach," MPRA Paper 40380, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Petukhova, Svetlana & Strepetova, Margarita, 2012. "Broadband internet access availability in Russia: Regional aspects," 23rd European Regional ITS Conference, Vienna 2012 60362, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).