Impact of WTO accession and the customs union on the bound and applied tariff rates of the Russian federation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Oleksandr Shepotylo & David Tarr, 2008. "Specific Tariffs, Tariff Simplification, and the Structure of Import Tariffs in Russia, 2001-2005," Eastern European Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(5), pages 47-56, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kym Anderson, 2016.
"Contributions Of The Gatt/Wto To Global Economic Welfare: Empirical Evidence,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(1), pages 56-92, February.
- Kym Anderson, 2014. "Contributions of the GATT/WTO to global economic welfare: Empirical evidence," Departmental Working Papers 2014-15, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- World Bank, 2014. "Environmental Perspective of Russia's Accession to the World Trade Organization," World Bank Other Operational Studies 17799, The World Bank.
- Aktoty Aitzhanova & Shigeo Katsu & Johannes F. Linn & Vladislav Yezhov (ed.), 2014. "Kazakhstan 2050: Toward a Modern Society for All," Books, Emerging Markets Forum, edition 1, number kazakh2050, August.
- ARMAN MAZHIKEYEV & Huw Edwards, 2015. "Consequences Of Asymmetric Deeper Eurasian Economic Integration," EcoMod2015 8365, EcoMod.
- Kuznetsova Maria, 2016. "Spatial structure and economic network formation of manufacturing exports in Russia," EERC Working Paper Series 16/08e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Bernard Hoekman & Jesper Jensen & David Tarr, 2013. "A Vision for Ukraine in the World Economy. Defining a Trade Policy Strategy that Leverages Global Opportunities," RSCAS Working Papers PP 2013/25, European University Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational Trade and Trade Rules; Trade Policy; Free Trade; Export Competitiveness; Debt Markets;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CIS-2012-08-23 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-CWA-2012-08-23 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-TRA-2012-08-23 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:6161. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.