Specific Tariffs, Tariff Simplification, and the Structure of Import Tariffs in Russia, 2001-2005
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tarr, David G., 2013.
"Putting Services and Foreign Direct Investment with Endogenous Productivity Effects in Computable General Equilibrium Models,"
Handbook of Computable General Equilibrium Modeling,
- Tarr, David G., 2012. "Putting services and foreign direct investment with endogenous productivity effects in computable general equilibrium models," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6012, The World Bank.
- Tarr, David, 2007. "Russian WTO accession : what has been accomplished, what can be expected," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4428, The World Bank.
- Edward J. Balistreri & Zoryana Olekseyuk & David G. Tarr, 2017.
"Privatisation and the unusual case of Belarusian accession to the WTO,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(12), pages 2564-2591, December.
- Balistreri, Edward J. & Olekseyuk, Zoryana & Tarr, David G., 2017. "Privatization and the unusual case of Belarusian accession to the WTO," BOFIT Discussion Papers 2/2017, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Thomas F. Rutherford & David G. Tarr, 2014.
"Regional Impacts of Liberalization of Barriers against Foreign Direct Investment in Services: The Case of Russia's Accession to the WTO,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: APPLIED TRADE POLICY MODELING IN 16 COUNTRIES Insights and Impacts from World Bank CGE Based Projects, chapter 7, pages 151-167
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Thomas F. Rutherford & David G. Tarr, 2010. "Regional Impacts of Liberalization of Barriers against Foreign Direct Investment in Services: The Case of Russia's Accession to the WTO," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(1), pages 30-46, February.
- Shepotylo, Oleksandr & Tarr, David G., 2012. "Impact of WTO accession and the customs union on the bound and applied tariff rates of the Russian federation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6161, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mes:eaeuec:v:46:y:2008:i:5:p:47-56. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/MEEE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.