Eurasian Economic Union: present and future perspectives
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard E. Baldwin, 1997. "The Causes of Regionalism," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(7), pages 865-888, November.
- Marek Dabrowski, 2008.
"Economic Relations Between the EU and CIS: (An Overview),"
Problems of Economic Transition,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(12), pages 46-70.
- Marek Dabrowski, 2007. "Economic Relations between the EU and CIS (An Overview)," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0352, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Roberta Benini & Michael Plummer, 2008. "Regionalism and multilateralism: crucial issues in the debate on RTAs," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 41(4), pages 267-287, December.
- World Bank, 2012. "Kazakhstan : Assessment of Costs and Benefits of the Customs," World Bank Other Operational Studies 12299, The World Bank.
- Evgeny Vinokurov & Alexander Libman, 2014. "Do economic crises impede or advance regional economic integration in the post-Soviet space?," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(3), pages 341-358, September.
- World Bank, 2012. "Assessment of Costs and Benefits of the Customs Union for Kazakhstan," World Bank Other Operational Studies 2722, The World Bank.
- Kratochvíl, Petr & Tichý, Lukáš, 2013. "EU and Russian discourse on energy relations," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 391-406.
- Gary Clyde Hufbauer & Kimberly Ann Elliott, 1999. "Same Song, Same Refrain? Economic Sanctions in the 1990's," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(2), pages 403-408, May.
- Jagdish Bhagwati, 1992. "Regionalism versus Multilateralism," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(5), pages 535-556, September.
- Pomfret, Richard, 2001. "The Economics of Regional Trading Arrangements," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199248872.
- Sergey Lavrov, 2013. "State of the Union Russia–EU: Prospects for Partnership in the Changing World," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51, pages 6-12, September.
- Richard Pomfret, 2009. "Regional integration in Central Asia," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 47-68, May.
- Rafael Fernandez, 2011. "Nabucco and the Russian gas strategy vis-a-vis Europe," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(1), pages 69-85.
- Jiawen Yang & Hossein Askari & John Forrer & Lili Zhu, 2009. "How Do US Economic Sanctions Affect EU's Trade with Target Countries?," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(8), pages 1223-1244, August.
- Lance Davis & Stanley Engerman, 2003. "History Lessons: Sanctions - Neither War nor Peace," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 17(2), pages 187-197, Spring.
- Akbar E. Torbat, 2005. "Impacts of the US Trade and Financial Sanctions on Iran," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(3), pages 407-434, March.
More about this item
KeywordsEurasian Economic Union; Regional integration; Sanctions;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F51 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Conflicts; Negotiations; Sanctions
- O57 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Comparative Studies of Countries
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:ecopln:v:50:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10644-016-9182-1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .